Chapter 56: Hermione

Thank you everyone for your kind words and comments over the past month as I gave myself time to grieve and process. I read every single one of them, and will hold them close to my heart forever.

PIP has never been just mine. It belongs to every single one of you as well. Every reader and supporter.

Thank you.

Now... Let's dive in shall we?

TW!! - Depictions and discussions of abuse and attacks.

_____________________________________

The hands pinning her down into the mattress are not Master's hands. She knows that. Even through the overwhelming fear taking over her body, she knows they are not his. They are not tough like sandpaper against her skin, creating the friction filled contact that she knows by heart to her dismay. No, for one, there are more than two hands grabbing at her as she continues to scream.

Hands are all over her, pressing her down deeper into the soft material.

A material her body is begging to get out of.

But the hands aren't listening.

"Stop! Please no! Let me get off! Please let me get off! Draco!"

The fear is confusing her. Hermione can't pinpoint why exactly she knows, without a shadow of a doubt, that if she continues to be on this bed, horrible things will happen. Her mind is shaking, and chaotic, and looking for some form of escape as much as her body is.

"You are safe Ms. Granger. We are trying to help you! Please stop resisting. If you don't we will be forced to..."

"Her head is starting to bleed again. Vitals are dropping."

A strong but soft hand that is pressing into her shoulder, moves up, and pushes down on her neck.

The pain makes her eyes flash with white, and her teeth grind together as she groans and tries to free her head from all the hands.

The monster's are winning...
Just let them play with you pet.
Fighting it will only make it last longer.

" Watch her neck Andrews! The bruising and wounds are fresh and the..."

"It wasn't on purpose! She won't stop fighting. She is going to hurt herself. I know he wanted her awake, to tell us what happened, but I think we have no other choice but to..."

"I agree, Healer Frazier if you would..."

.....................

She can't move her arms. Even before she realizes she is awake, she understands her arms have been restrained.

The pressure against her wrists is familiar, but usually her hands would be bound together above to the headboard, or up in the air off of the posts of the canopy bed.

He never restrained her hands to her sides.

This is new.

It is also much brighter than normal. She must have done something to please him the night before. That was the only reason he would ever pull the curtains back on the windows. That is a good sign. That means he is happy. While his happiness did not always mean his treatment of her would be easier to handle, it was better odds at least.

Her eyes are still closed as she lays completely still, listening to her surroundings.

Terrified to wake him if he was asleep.

He should be to her right. He always slept on the right side of the bed when he allowed her to sleep with him.

Not that she wanted to.