Chapter One

Love has always been seen to be beautiful, but its beauty is deceiving and only few people can see that. Love tend to blind the people it chose to hit.

In the world where people chose to see the beautiful side of love, a woman, who grew in much anger, and darkness, chose to seal herself off from the idea of love.  "She's here" A woman whispered to the person beside her. "I know, I hope I didn't screw up" The person replied.

"Good Morning Miss Manoban" The employee's greeted, trying to hide their fear. Lisa didn't looked at them and just passed by, like they didn't even exist. She went straight to her office. Lalisa Manoban, the wealthiest and most feared business woman in the industry. Without saying a word, Lisa shut the doors of her office and sat on her chair. "Stupid people" releasing a snide comment about her employees.

"Early in the morning Lis?"

Rosé, the only person who can casually talk to Lisa. She's the best friend. "I'm not in the mood Park" Lisa and Rosé has been friends for over 20 years right now. "You're always not in the mood, what's new" Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here?" Lisa dropped the folder she was reading and looked at Rosé, the only lady she looks at.

"I'm here to hang out, I don't have anything to do. Do you have something for me?" She asked. Rosé somehow works for Lisa, or at least does everything the lady asks her to do.

"As of now, No!" Lisa went back to checking the weekly reports.

"Do you wanna go clubbing later?" Rosé asked.

"Not in the mood" The lady simply said. Lisa has always been cold, even towards Rosé but she's been patient with her friend. She knew why Lisa turned into this cold-hearted person.

"You're always not in the mood" Rosé took a magazine and scanned through it.

"No buts Lis we'll go clubbing later, and maybe we can pick up some ladies" Rosé winked at the poker faced woman. "Shut up!"

The day didn't turned out well for Lisa, Rosé has been bugging her since this morning, and now it's already 8 in the evening. "Come on Lis!" Rosé entered her room without even knocking. "What the hell Rosé!" Lisa's loud voice can be heard from downstairs. "I am NOT going clubbing with you" Rosé left the room and didn't say a word. She knows her limits when it comes to bugging Lisa.

The lady rested herself on her bed and read the book she owned since she was young.

To our dearest Lisa,

Always know that your dad and I love you. Happy 16th birthday dear

Love Mom.

She reads the note on the back of the book, every single night before going to bed.

"GOOD MORNING MY LALISA!" that loud voice that Lisa used to wake up to. "PARK! DO YOU WANT ME TO SEW YOUR LIPS TOGETHER?!" Rosé chuckled. It's still 5 in the morning and Lisa is not a morning person.

"You don't have to get up early, I'm just here to tell you what happened to me last night" Lisa groaned and turned to the other side, not wanting to feel Rosé's presence.

"Yeah, you went clubbing last night, what's new?"

"Just listen okay? and stop talking" Rosé hit Lisa on the arm. Lisa's silence was a sign that Rosé should start talking.

"I met a lady last night, she was gorgeous" Lisa rolled her eyes, as if this is new she thought to herself.

"Her name was Jisoo Kim, she was really lovely and she looked cool. She was different from the other ladies I met" Lisa thought Rosé's words were all bullshit. "Come on Park, you met her at the bar, she's basically just the same as the other ladies you met." Rosé glared at Lisa. "No, she told me she was just there to celebrate her cousin's birthday, and her cousin was gorgeous, I bet you'll like her" Lisa hissed with the idea and got up from bed.