Chapter Sixteen

LISA

Today is our first day here in Hawaii. Mr. and Mrs. Kim surely outdid themselves in preparing this vacation for us. Everything was scheduled, every activity we wish to have has already been booked. I woke up earlier than Jennie. I saw her still in deep sleep so I didn't try and wake her up.

I had my morning coffee and enjoyed the view from the bed. I felt a movement on my side and saw Jennie stretching out. She blinked a few times before she smiled at me. "Good morning wife" she greeted me with a smile on her face as she sat up and checked her phone.

"Morning" I simply said. I finished my coffee and placed it on the table. "What do you wish to eat for breakfast?" I figured I'll have breakfast with her. I didn't know why, I just don't want to eat alone.

"Bacon and eggs please" she said like a baby. I rolled my eyes and placed our order. She took a shower while I called Rosé.

"Lisa!! Seriously? Go and enjoy, I can handle this. Call me again and I swear I'll tell Jennie you like—" without hesitation I ended the call. She's talking nonsense again. I walked back in after a couple of minutes, just in time for Jennie to walk out from the bathroom dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her body.

"What are we doing today?" She casually asked as if I was not in the room. I turned my back and closed the curtains from the window.

"Don't walk around looking like that" I said with a authoritative voice. "Calm down, I forgot my clothes, jeez" she laughed walking back inside.

"You're my wife so what's the problem anyways?" Her laugh was teasing and it annoyed the hell out of me. I groaned in frustration and stepped out of the room and wandered for a short while.

I sat on a wooden chair that was placed a few meters from the villa. I have to admit. Sometimes, I don't get myself. I am confused. I know my priorities, I know my goals, but somehow, Jennie managed to fuck things up.

Am I really growing an emotion inside me?

No it can't be. It shouldn't be. I won't let anything get in the way of getting that revenge for my parents.

But Jennie. Oh Jennie, you confuse me.

"Lisa?" I heard her voice calling me. Turned my back and saw her walking towards me in a knee length black off shoulder dress that was constantly blown by the wind. She sat beside me and closed her eyes as she feels the sea breeze.

"What do you want to do?" I asked without looking at her. I heard her hum, thinking out loud.

"What activities do you have in here?" She asked.

"I own the place but I haven't visited since I was 15" she looked at me and I tried to ignore those eyes yet I failed. Her eyes amazes me. She looked a lot like my Lily, one of my cats, she's the princess since she's the only girl in the group, aside from Leo, she's my favorite.

"Should we go to the reception area?" I turn my gaze back into the ocean. I heard her sigh. "Fine" This is what I mean, I don't easily give in into people's request, but with Jennie? I don't know.

We end up walking towards the nearest reception area, the vicinity is so big, it has multiple reception area. Jennie hopped like a kid on her way to the receptionist.

"Good morning Miss Jennie, Miss Lisa" The lady smiled widely. "May we ask for the list of activities we can do here?" the receptionist nodded to Jennie's request and hand her a flyer of the resort. "Thank you" She said before coming near me, carefully reading what's on the paper.