Chapter Twenty Four

ROSÉ

Chaos. That is what's happening right now. I am no longer sure of what to do, I don't know if I can handle Lisa, she's acting impulsively, even Jennie acted impulsively, none of them thought of what they're doing. They're acting so careless. 

I myself is surprised when Lisa mentioned that Jennie confessed, I never thought she'd actually do it, I mean, not this early. I also fear for the group, now that Lisa is battling something within her. The last time she went into crisis, she went on a killing spree, where she let out all her anger and frustration.

But I cannot quit now. Now that I knew Lisa could grow a heart, I should not stop. Maybe this is the way for her to turn her life around. She was so consumed by her power before, that even love itself had a hard time breaking down her walls, and I couldn't let that happen again, I should not let Lisa ruin her life again. I promised that to her parents. 

I am here in a coffee shop, discreetly observing a lady whom I've been avoiding too. I don't want any harm would come near her. She's an angel, and I cannot and should not drag her into our hell. 

As I finished my coffee, I left the vicinity and went on with Lisa's assignment for me. Before I drove my car, I rang Jackson to check on Jennie. 

"Wang, where are you?" If Lisa doesn't give a damn about Jennie, then I'll do her job for her. 

"She's in the company, according to her schedule, she'll be here the whole day" Good, at least she'll not be in any harm.

"Okay, I'll hang up now" I dropped the call and dialed another number.

"Are you in position?" I asked the leader of the alpha team.

"Yes miss, the package is almost here." he said, that was my cue to go. 

I drove fast to the port, I should be there before the package arrives, we need to make sure no one, not even the police or military would be there. 

I arrived at the port, I saw our men scattered, to make sure that there is no one in here, to make sure that the police won't have an inspection which they do it simultaneously. 

I talked with the person assigned on clearing the shipments that has arrived. 

"These are the papers of the package for the Manoban Empire, the custom already signed and cleared it, it should be delivered immediately, Miss Manoban is expecting it in 5 minutes, it's for the charity event for the orphans tomorrow" the man signed and stamped the paper stating that it's cleared. they started loading the container vans to the prime movers and are ready to be delivered to the Manoban Empire. 

As soon as I saw the last truck exit the port, I followed it, making sure no one would interfere with our mission. Inside the truck are donations from other countries for Lisa's project. But this is just a scheme to smuggle billions worth of illegal drugs in the country. which is why I had to be hands on or else Lisa will place a bullet inside me. 

The packages arrived at the company, and it went directly to the basement where there is a large storage room where the packages will be placed. I parked my car and approached one of our men as he opened one of the container van. 

"you already know how to do you job, if you messed up, you know what will happen" I said to him and he nodded. they started unloading the packages and placing them in the storage room. 

"Rosie!" my body froze when I heard a voice. damn it wang!

I gave a signal to our men to disperse and in one snap everyone was gone, except for the men from the port.