Chapter Twenty Eight

LISA

Two days, stuck in this empty room, lying on this stupid bed, listening as the little heart monitor makes a sound. Park forbade me to leave the hospital especially we have no clue if the shooting was intentional or I was just a victim. 

Two days, and all I could ever think is Jennie. I stopped monitoring her, I stopped, because I don't want anyone to trace her, at least, no one will know where she is. No one, not even me. But I still can't stop myself from hoping that she'll come home. 

Every knock on that door, I always wish that she'll appear, I just want to see her face. 

We didn't inform the media that I am awake, it's better this way. 

JENNIE

I am on my way to her. I, couldn't, I can't sleep, knowing she hasn't woken up yet, I can't, it's too hard for me to ignore the fact that I love her. All the memories came flashing back in, it's like when my heart decides to stop loving her, my mind would flash all the memories we had. 

I reached the hospital, and the media was still here waiting for any news. I wore a black hoodie, a cap and a sunglass to hide myself from them. The guard stopped me but I showed my ID and his eyes widen. I was able to stop him before saying a word. 

As soon as I enter the hospital, I went to the information desk to ask for Lisa's room. the nurses were hesitant but when they knew it was me, they gave it right away. 

I am now standing in front of her room, hesitant to open the doors, but my hand did. The room was filled with silent, except for that heart monitor sound. I slowly opened the door and saw her lying on the bed with her eyes closed. 

Tears immediately fell. my heart was racing, i didn't know what to feel, but all I know is I want to see her, I want to make sure she's okay. 

I went to her bed side and saw her sleeping peacefully. 

"wife" my voice was breaking, I tried not to cry but seeing her like this breaks me. 

Third Person's POV

Jennie sat on the bed and caresses Lisa's hair, she was looking at the lady who's sleeping peacefully, admiring her face, the face she longed for. 

"I love you. Please give me time to love you, please be patient with me, because I want us to work" She planted a kiss on Lisa's forehead as she tries to hug her. 

"Jennie?" Lisa slowly opened her eyes, as she met Jennie's cat eyes, her tears fell. 

"I'm here, don't stress yourself wife, just rest okay?" Jennie said.

"I'm sorry" Lisa's voice was breaking and tears were forming on the side of her eyes. 

"Shhh, don't mind it okay? for now, focus on healing okay? love, please?" those were the words that Lisa longed to hear. but now she's just glad that Jennie's here, with her. and Jennie was more than glad that Lisa is awake now. 

"just rest my love" Jennie planted another kiss on her hair before the lady drifted back to sleep.

Lisa was discharged, and Jennie didn't leave her side, she was there, taking good care of her, and it was more than what Lisa hoped for. They're back in the mansion, and Lisa is fully well. The two ladies haven't opened that topic yet. 

"Rosé, you're here." Jennie greeted the blonde with a wide smile. but Rosé ignored her like she wasn't even there.

The two has been like that since Jennie arrived, Rosé was not talking to her, but Jennie understood the lady.