Chapter Thirty Four

3 years have passed, and everything went back to normal. Lisa and Marcus signed the long awaited agreement that the Fraulins and Manobans will get off each others throat. Peace visited both families and they work as rivals only in the business industry.

Rosé has then successfully established a romantic relationship with Jisoo, Lisa convinced her to take a risk because she knew they were into each other. and now they're on their way to planning their wedding. Rosé and Jisoo knew they have no reason to wait any longer. 

Lisa dealt with Jennie leaving for a year but she drowned herself with work. She knew Rosé did the right decision for her. it's better this way. 

LISA

I am here inside the conference room together with Rosé and Jisoo planning for their stupid wedding. "Do I really have to be here?" I asked looking bored. I have no business with their wedding preparation but Rosé insisted because she wanted my permission on the things she will do no matter how many times I tell her I don't care about the things she wants to do, if she wants money, she can have it, she doesn't have to inform me, after all, we share everything, from the company, down to every bit of properties I have, I am sharing it with her. even though I can't give her a part ownership, I can give her rights and access to it. 

"Stop whining Lisa and just sit there" Jisoo said making Rosé laughed. 

"When did you learn talking back to the LALISA MANOBAN?" I glared at her but she just sticked her tongue out.

"Be quiet" She said. I just rolled my eyes and continue listening to their organizers. 

After an hour of talking wedding stuff, the three of us decided to have a last site visit for the reception, since the wedding will be 4 days from now. 

After everything, after the incident, I convinced Rosé to make a move and take the risk. She's done so much for me, she deserves to be happy. 

Jennie. I haven't forgot about her, not my mind, nor my heart has forgotten about her. I was mad, but I forgave her. I still love her but I am not sure I am ready to face her. At this moment, I am not ready to chase her, I am not ready to find her, but if things don't go well for us, I'll accept that. 

"Chaeng!" i went closer to her as she just look at Jisoo with full admiration. She looked at me and gave me a smile. 

"You really love her huh?" i said and I saw her nodded.

"Here" I took out the envelope that I have been keeping with me since they announce the engagement. She looked at me with confusion but she took it from my hand. 

her eyes widened as she saw what was written on the paper. 

"Really?" She asked and I just nodded. "mom and dad also told me to take care of you. and this is one thing I know that will make you happy" I said giving her a smile. I love her, and I would do anything for her. 

"but this is our childhood home" she said looking at me. "you had more beautiful memories in them than I do, I have to move on Chaeng, the mansion is yours, create more beautiful memories with your family." Letting go of the mansion was not the hardest thing I did, I know, I'll find comfort in that place, but I also know I have to seek comfort somewhere else. 

I took the keys out of my pocket and gave it to her. "It's officially yours. I had them bring my stuff out and into my new home" I said. her eyes became watery as I mentioned the words new home. 

"It's still ours, it's still yours Lisa, you can come home anytime" I know, that's one of the things I am sure of, that I still have a home to return to. I still have Rosé.