Chapter Fourteen

A day after the wedding. Jennie and Lisa were back on their own lives. Jennie was busy completing the papers that needs to be reviewed, while Lisa was dealing with her underground business.

"Miss, I would like to remind you about the meeting you'll have with the board at 10am, and a meeting with Mrs. Chu this afternoon at 3pm" Adriana was very thorough when it comes to schedules of Jennie. As much as Jennie wants to rest in the afternoon, she chose to work. She nodded and sent Adriana away.

LISA

"What did you find out?" I am here at the basement of my house talking to Rosé about the Fraulins.
"On that folder are the informations about the members of their group. Leon Fraulin is their master. He was the son of the late Luis Fraulin, the founder of their organization. Marcus Fraulin, brother of Leon was supposed to be the next in line to be great master but Luis left the throne to Leon instead. It was said that Marcus rebelled because he didn't get the throne, which is why he sabotaged the merger between the Manobans and the Fraulins." Childish acts. STUPID CHILDISH ACTS CAUSED THE DEATH OF MY PARENTS.

I am furious, I am mad, I want to slit their throats until they choke in their own blood.

"But rumors inside their group said that Leon was the one who sabotaged the merger, because his daughter was kidnapped, and he suspected that the Manoban's did it" that is absurd. My parents didn't do such thing.

"Stupid childish acts. Stupid assholes" I am so mad right now I can throw a bullet at Rosé.

"Lisa, calm down, Jennie's home" she pointed at the monitor screen that was connected to all the CCTVs in the mansion.

"She's not supposed to be here" why is she here?

"Maybe her meeting was cancelled?" Rosé and I looked at Jennie walking inside the living room and into her bedroom. We waited and expected that she would come out and she did. She took a folder with her and left the house.

"We need to move Park, we need to plan this out" I said as I massaged my temples. I looked at Rosé and she nodded. I knew she was saddened with this news. She was like a daughter to my parents. She loved them dearly like her own mother and father. I know she's devastated with this too.

"Did you send something to the Fraulins?" I asked. I realized, I have to surprise them instead of telling them what I know. "No I haven't, I know you can become impulsive when you're mad" I sighed with relief knowing I haven't screwed up yet.

"We need to plan this carefully, we need to stay on their good side, having this information is a big step for us, we'll stay on their good side for now,  then we drop the bomb" I saw excited grew on Rosé's face, even I couldn't help but smile at the thought of having my enemies on the palm of my hand. 

ROSÉ

Lisa's plan was exciting. Although I am not sure if this is the best way to go, she's Lisa and I know she's doing this to gain the justice she longed for, and to protect her men and their reputation of being part of the Manoban.

"Set me an appointment with Leon Fraulin" Lisa's last instruction before I left. I drove somewhere far to unwind. I couldn't deny that this revelation has affected me. Not as much as Lisa, but enough to break my heart. Mr. And Mrs. Manoban adopted me, took care of me when I was little,they sent me to school, trained me and treated me like their own. When I knew that they died, it took a piece of me, now all I have is Lisa and I don't know how I'll handle it it I lose her.

I looked at my phone when it vibrated, Jisoo texted. "Wanna hang out?"
I looked at the message. I wanted to say yes but I know better. I cannot put her life in danger. "I have to pass, Lisa needs me somewhere else" I press send and locked my phone.