Chapter Thirteen

The beauty of marriage is not always seen from the very beginning, but rather as love grows and develops overtime - Fawn Weaver

The day has come. The day that the world has been waiting for. Everyone in the business industry was invited, every media company was invited. It's the wedding of the century. People are talking about it since the official announcement, the press has been following the couple during the preparation and now the world will witness as Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim are going to make it officially official.

The place was filled with relatives, business no partners, business associates, and family. Rosé was the best man, and Jisoo was the maid of honor. Everyone settles down and waited for the ceremony to start. Lisa can be seen at the side of the altar waiting for Jennie's grand walk. Rosé was beside her who decided to dye her hair blonde for the occasion. "Why are you blonde?" Lisa asked as she was surprised with the lady's hair. "Something new" Rosé whispered.

Everyone stood up as soon as the music cues in. Unaware, Lisa's heart beat went crazy.

(A/N: Listen to the music posted above as you read through)

Little ladies marched down the aisle as they shower white rose petals on the floor with big smiles on their faces. Little Jennies. Lisa thought, she laughed as she saw them enjoying their very role in their wedding. The whole wedding entourage walked down the aisle, apart from the most important person for the event.

Everyone was waiting, excited to see the lady behind the white curtains. As the singer starts to sing, it was Jennie's cue to come in.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

Gasps can be heard from the guests. Everyone was stunned of how beautiful Jennie Kim is right now.

And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

Lisa's eyes were glued to her bride as soon as she saw her walk in. how she floats in those white feather-like gown. Her steps were as soft as pillows, and her smile was so gentle, like a feather that slowly falls from the sky.

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

The bride met her father. He took her hand and carefully placed them on his arm as he walk her down the aisle. "Thank you dad" Jennie whispered. His dad couldn't say anything but smile ass he witness her younger daughter getting married.

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

halfway through the aisle, Jennie saw her sister who's crying looking at her in her white dress. She smiled, wouldn't it be beautiful if she marry for love, but that thought took her smile away. As they were getting nearer to the altar, her eyes laid on Lisa's

And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

All the negative thoughts vanished, like she was her safe haven. Their eyes locked, as if they're the only one's existed in this universe.

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason