Chapter Seven

JENNIE

"Where is Lisa?" I asked one of the maids.

"Miss Manoban isn't home yet Lady Manoban" I nodded and she left. I haven't seen that lady for over 2 weeks and we only live on the same house. It's almost midnight already and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed a water in the kitchen. I heard the front door open.

I slowly walked towards the direction but I didn't show myself. It was Lisa. She looks furious, and a red stain was evident on her white long sleeves.

Is that blood? I thought. But where would she get blood in her sleeves and why? I watched her walked to her room.

This was not actually the first time I saw a red stain. I saw a top that was lying on the hallways, I knew it was not mine, so I assumed it was hers. I also saw small red stains but I wasn't able to study it closely because a maid took it out of my hands.

As soon as she entered her room, I went back to bed.

The night wasn't good to me. I still cannot get the red stain out of my mind. Where would she get a red stain? But also, where should she get blood?

I woke up to my alarm. I only had a few hours of sleep because I slept really late. I have to go to the office to review some papers. As soon as I finished my morning routine, I went downstairs. Ever since, breakfast has always been served but only one plate. Just for me.

I sat on the table and munch on the food that was served before leaving the house.

I was about to take the turn on my way to the company when my phone rang. It was Lisa's secretary. I pressed the green button and answered.

"Lady Manoban, You are requested here in the office" curiosity came over but I didn't ask. I drove to her company ASAP. As soon as I arrived, valet greeted me and took my car to the basement. I stepped inside and everyone bows down. Some greeted good morning.

I went to the elevator and went straight to her office. I knocked a few times before opening it.

"You requested for me?" I saw her on the phone and raised her hand telling me to wait.

"Not now." Those were the last word she said before dropping the call. "There are papers that you need to sign. Also, your dad requested to transfer you here. You won't be attending your the company for awhile. I'll have your paperworks delivered here" I was surprised with what she said.

"Who gave you the right to do that? No, I'm not staying here"I asked with a hint of annoyance on my voice.

"I'm sorry, wife, but did you hear me asked? No right? So don't fuss up" she went back to reading her files.

"I am so starting to hate you WIFE!" I put emphasis on the last word mocking her. "Feel free" she said without looking at me. I stormed out and there I saw her secretary looking at me?

"WHAT?!" She was startled with my voice her body flinched.

"L-lady Ma-Manoban, your office is next door" she pointed the door just next to Lisa's.

This is really happening.

I didn't entered the room, instead I drove to my company.

As soon as I reached the door of my office, my secretary called my attention. "Lady Kim. You stuff was brought to the Manoban Empire this morning, I was on my way there too, Miss Manoban told me" anger began to rise.