Epilogue

A long journey of ups and downs, of love and hate, of peace and chaos was experienced by people who we least expect to experience them the most. In the case of Jennie and Lisa, people see them in a different perspective, thinking that all is well between them, but behind the smiles and touches in front of the camera, is a full on chaos that tangled the strings of their hearts. 

"Wife! what's taking you so long? we'll be late for the event, Liam's patience is as short as yours so hurry" 

5 years has passed and things went really great for everyone.

"I am preparing his things, if he starts crying, you're passing him to me" 

5 years, and everything still feels the same.

"He's gonna start crying if we won't go" 

5 years, and I still love you. 

"Yeah right!" 

Jennie took Liam off Lisa's hands. The kid still prefer her mom Jennie than her mom Lisa when carrying him, he implied "Mommy Jennie carries me gently, Mama Lisa is so agressive"  Lisa couldn't complain because it was the child who spoke. 

The family drove off to the event that they're invited to. "Mommy where are we going?" Little Liam asked his mommy Jennie. "Why don't you sit back there and I'll tell you that it's a surprise. how's that?" Jennie said giving the child his favorite toy. "Okay mommy" The kid said hugging the teddy bear. 

"Is that Jackson behind us?" Jennie asked as she noticed a black car tailing them. 

"Yes, in front of us is Dara" Lisa said, Jennie felt a little comfort but not enough to keep her at ease. 

Jennie was looking at the side mirror every now and then not being confident of the car behind them. 

"You okay hon?" Lisa asked. "I'll just call Jackson, I have a bad feeling about this" with that, Jennie took her phone, and Lisa carefully grabbed her gun from below the driver's seat. 

Jennie took a quick glance at Liam who's now peacefully sleeping. 

After a few rings, Jackson picked up the call. 

"Miss Jennie?"

"Jackson, are you the one tailing us?" 

"No Miss, I'm still in the headquarters, I sent Irene your way, there was an emergency meeting" 

Jennie's heart starts to pound faster than it should be, she ended the call without saying goodbye. 

"Hon, Irene's car is a white BMW right?" She asked, and Lisa carefully nodded as if she already figured it out. Jennie took out the gun from her side of the chair and carefully placed a silencer. 

"That's not Jackson, nor Irene" With that, Lisa signaled Dara through her headlights, a signal that only the Manobans know. 

Dara hit her breaks and let Lisa's car overtake her and blocked the car that was following them. Lisa pulled over and set the car to safety mode since Liam is inside, and no one can harm the child. 

Gunshots were fired. "Who are these people?" Jennie asked. "I have no Idea, but please someone call Park" Lisa said, at times like this, Rosé has always been her right hand. She tracks everything. 

Not a minute has passed and Rosé is on the line. 

"JUL8966 black G wagon Mercedes" Lisa spoke to Rosé, letting her track the owner of the vehicle.

after a couple of seconds, laughter was heard from the other side of the call. Lisa was all so confused, as to why Rosé's laughing. "What is so funny Park?" She said in an angry tone. 

"That's Julianne HAHAHAHAHAHA" with that Rosé dropped the call.

Lisa signaled to stop firing, and the other car did too. 

She stepped out from behind Dara's vehicle and approached the g wagon. 

"Lisa! what are you doing?" Jennie asked, she's frightened, but at the same time confident about Lisa's skills. 

As the driver seat door opened, it revealed a Lady, who looks a little like and a little older than Lisa. 

"HEAVEN'S SAKE LIA! YOU GOT TO STOP DOING THAT!!" Lisa's voice was shouting, her heart beat calmed down.

"Is that how you greet me now my not so little cousin?" Julianne ran towards Lisa and gave each other a hug. 

that scene left Jennie dumbfounded, and confused as to what happened. 

"You haven't change still, you still like to greet me with bullets!!" The two ladies laughed. 

"Who is she? If I may interrupt?" Jennie was behind Lisa now.

"This is Julianne Alessandra Manoban Kun, my cousin, who's been MIA for decades" Lisa introduced and Jennie gave the cousin a smile. 

"And you must be the lovely Jennie? it's nice to know that Lisa's tied up now, or else, she's gonna start conquering the whole world" Julianne laughed, and Lisa just punched her on the arm. 

The ladies then arrived at the Park's mansion, it was all decorated with beautiful flowers and balloons. 

"Mommy Look" Liam pointed at the balloon and smiled. 

"We'll grab that later okay? now let's greet Jea first" the little boy happily obliged with her mother's request while Lisa was busy catching up with Rosé and Julianne. 

"What brings you here?" Rosé asked, since it's been a long time that Lia, as what they call her, has been home. 

"I come here to send a message that a big wave is coming at us, the Manoban Family, I couldn't handle it on my own, which is why I returned home, hoping that we can do this as one family" Lisa and Rosé's eyes were surprised to know this. Fear crawled in as they both took a glance at their families. 

Liam and Jea are still kids, and they just started their lives. Everything will be at risk if they engage with this, but they have no choice. they have to be prepared. 

"Don't worry Lia, we got your back" Lisa said, which made Rosé turned her attention to her. Rosé understood, family is family. 

The party ended, Jennie, Lisa and Liam are spending the night at the Mansion. While Liam was asleep in his room, Lisa and Jennie couldn't sleep, they just cuddled in bed. 

"Can you believe it? Jea's 5 already, Liam will be turning 6 anytime now" Jennie said as she felt the warm hug of her wife. 

"Time flies so fast" Lisa said burying her face on Jennie's hair. 

"yeah, who would've thought we'd still end up together" Jennie chuckled as she felt Lisa's wet kisses leaving her shoulder. 

"hmm" Lisa hummed, keeping herself busy as she leaves kisses on Jennie. 

"baby" Jennie said, her voice was husky, it turned Lisa on. 

Jennie turned to Lisa and now the lady's on top of her kissing her neck down to her chest. and Lisa then claimed her wife's lips.

"I love you, forever and always Jennie." 

"I love you too Lisa, forever and always" 

the night ended beautifully for the ladies. Years of suffering, hatred, chaos, and death, yet love has found its way back to them. 

--------------------------------------