Chapter Twenty One

JENNIE

Lisa is out for a week, it was really a challenge but Rosé was here to guide me. It was even weird, because Lisa changed my security team. It is now headed by Jackson, and she doubled the security in the company too. Am I the only one who noticed? Silly Jennie, Rosé must be used to this, she's always with Lisa, do you forget that your wife is the Lalisa Manoban. 

"Rosie, do you happen to know where Lisa is going?" We're here inside Lisa's office checking papers of proposals for approval. 

"I'm sorry, she didn't mention" Rosé said I just nodded with her words.

I just find it weird because she used the private jet, meaning she didn't want anyone to know where she's going. 

"Don't worry about her, I'm sure wherever she is, it's business" 

her words made me more curious. Business? but I know every business Lisa has, basically I'm taking part of everything she have. 

"What do you mean? I have access to every business she has." I saw Rosé's shocked look. as if she said something she shouldn't say.

"Just don't think about it Jen" She smiled, but it was sheepish. are they hiding something?

Rosé and I are here for hours already and we failed to notice it. I heard my phone rang and saw Lisa's name. I immediately answered. It felt like hell not hearing her voice.

Third Person POV

Lisa was driving her way to her home. Yes, she went to Thailand to visit her childhood home. No one knew it was the Manoban's, it was preserved and well taken care of. It's something Lisa call home because it's where she felt the freedom she can't have. Which is why she only comes home once a year. 

Her house here is located in the middle of the forest, they have more than an acre of land. the Manoban's bought it under a different name, wanting to leave it to their only daughter. She left her car far from entrance so that no one would notice. She always leave a motorcycle on the gate where guards look out. 

"Welcome back Miss Manoban" the guards opened the gate for Lisa to enter. Guards bowed down and armored men can be seen walking around the vicinity. Lisa took her big bike and rode her way to the mansion. Everyone she passed by greets her. The head of the mansion has arrived. it's something they look forward to. 

Lisa reached the mansion and all the maids greeted her in Unison. 

"Madame, your room is ready, are you staying here for a week?" the curator of the house asked. She runs the house if Lisa is not around. 

"No, I'm here just for the night, then I'll leave in the morning" The curator nodded, bowed down and left.

Lisa went straight to her room. She opened a big case where she keeps her guns. Someone she trust visits her room every week to clean her guns and knives for her. She took out one gun and one ammo and placed it on her holster. She left the house immediately and went to her main reason why she's here.

As soon as she got her car, she put on a real speed and in a snap, she left the vicinity. 

She traveled across mountains to reach the place she's been meaning to go. She arrived at an old warehouse in the middle of nowhere. She cocked her gun and placed it back, tied her hair, and put on her cap. She sneakily walked towards the open door and heard some people talking.

"These are looking expensive" A man uttered. Lisa saw them and the items she wished to possess. 

"Yes, we were able to go through the Manoban's Mansion" the mansion that they're talking is the house where they live that is open to the public. She didn't bother with it since they didn't really stay there, but one thing she knew and left there was the Jewelries of her mother. She didn't care about anything aside from those Jewelries.