Chapter Eighteen

It was a fun experience, yet the cat-like eyed lady was pouting as she steps into the ladder of the plane. "Is it really goodbye?" She whispered in the air as she takes one last glance at the beauty of Hawaii. 

"We're just going home, if you want to come back, just say it, for now, we have to tend to the things we left at home" Lisa said looking at Jennie who's currently blocking her way into the jet. Jennie sighed before she step her foot into the aircraft. After taking off, Lisa decided to sleep while Jennie made herself comfortable with ice cream and movie.

Hours has passed and they arrived home. Jennie slept throughout the car ride, while Lisa was going through the files Rosé sent her. Lisa stepped out of the car first and opened the door for Jennie. "Thank you"

The doors of the mansion opened as soon as the two ladies stood before it, and as soon as they stepped in, a little brown fluffy ball ran towards them, sniffing around them, but the little creature fell in love with Jennie's scent.

A bark escaped the little fur-ball's mouth as it looked up to Jennie wanting to be carried.

"OMG!" those were the only words Jennie could utter as she went down on her knees to reach the little fur-ball. another bark was heard when Jennie pet its head.

"Oh baby, you are so cute" Jennie couldn't help it but tear up. She looked at Lisa and the latter smiled. "he's yours" Jennie's eyes widened in happiness and jumped into Lisa's arms.

"Thank you thank you so much, you have no idea how happy I am right now, thank you thank you I love you" Jennie hugs Lisa's tightly and unawarely, showered the lady with kisses. She stopped when she realized how close their face was. Lisa swallowed a huge lump as she realize their position. Jennie moved back, smiled at Lisa and turned her attention to the little creature.

"I'll just go to the study" Lisa said before she left Jennie with the pup.

LISA

Park greeted me when I arrived at the study, she was sitting on my chair with a big smile on her face. "How was the honeymoon?" She asked with a teasing tone. Time will come, this lady will shut up, I'll make sure of that.

"How was the Fraulins?" I asked as I sat on my place. "Nothing new, really, should we send death threats?" I scoffed at her suggestion. "We are not kids running around the play ground. Death threat? seriously? I would be amaze if you'd say, like, maybe bomb one of their hideouts as a prank, but death threats? you brain is getting useless and useless every damn time" Lisa hissed and poured in liquor on her glass.

"whatever, anyways, I need to go, I need to check the status in the hideout, Ciao" She waved goodbye and left.

Silence filled the room as I allow myself get lost in my own thoughts. That one particular scene kept playing in my head.

I love you

I love you

I love you

I know she said it just because she was overwhelmed with happiness, but something in me said that it might be real.

my cloud of thoughts was disturbed when I heard a knock. "Come in" I said with a hint of annoyance. The door swung open and revealed a smiling Jennie who's carrying the little brown creature.

"I saw Rosé left, so I came" She closed the door behind her and walked towards my desk.

"Is there anything you need?" i asked as I finished my glass of liquor. she sat on the chair placed in front of my desk and looked at me.