Chapter-2

italic-Spanish

Bold-Korean

The commotion at the exit makes me look up from my mobile, as I was looking for the address of the hotel I will be staying at. The shuttering of cameras and the presence of the paparazzi make me realize that a celebrity must be coming. I go around to the back exit to avoid the commotion.

 I have always been fascinated by the Asian culture, I even enrolled myself in hangul learning class but Eric didn't seem to support the idea so I dropped out, but I can understand their language to an extent now. Eric thought if I wanted to learn an Asian language I should be learning of the place of my origin.

I'm a brown Asian girl who was adopted by a Spanish tourist. I don't remember the life before my adoption since I was only 1. Also I never really found India much intriguing as I did south Korea. The respect, care and love these people show to each other has always fascinated me.

That's the reason why I chose the first place of my trip to be south Korea. I don't know why, but I always wanted to learn about its culture.

A shoulder bumping into me makes me stumble back  bringing me back to reality, and my mobile slips onto the floor, just as the toy from the guy's hands falls.

"Mierda!" I curse as I bend down to pick up my phone only for my head to bump into his.

"Joder!" 'Aish!" the words fall from our lips at the same time. I open my eyes to see a face hiding behind a mask and a baseball cap looking back at me with his chocolate brown eyes. His soft eyes making me forget about my phone or the ache on my forehead. Our staring is interrupted when I feel his cold fingertips touching the part of my forehead where we bumped. A weird electric zap from his touch makes me fall back on my butt.

"Gwaenchanh-a?" he asks with worry in his eyes. I nod with wide eyes staring up at him as someone comes from behind, whispering something in his ear making the guy look back at me with apologetic eyes as he hands me my mobile and gets up to go back with the other guy, clutching his toy in his arms.

I get up, brushing off my jeans as I shake my head and move towards the exit. I give the taxi driver the address to the hotel and sit back looking out the window. The song playing on the radio catches my attention,

" Nice song, Whose the singer," I ask the driver.

"oh, singer? It's BTS, you know BTS?" he asks.

I shake my head as I reply, " No, I don't know about them but I do know of them."

" They're big in music." he tells me.

I nod, moving back to look out the window as my mind wanders off to the guy who ran into me at the airport.

who was that guy, I thought? his attire was pretty secretive for an airport look. And why was he even carrying a toy? maybe it was a gift for a child? is he a father? it could be for his nephew or niece? the toy was cute tho, white alpaca, with a comforting smile. how did a toy even have a comforting smile?

The driver's voice gets me out of my head as he tells me we've reached our destination. I get out and pay the driver, ready to check into my hotel and back to my slumber.

                                   At the airport

His body is shielded with his bodyguard's, as they walk ahead trying to dodge the cameras and screaming fans. They don't know how the news of their arrival got out since they were pretty careful about it. As he gets into the black van, taking his mask and cap off. Closing his eyes, he leans his head back on the seat. His mind wanders off to the girl he bumped at the airport as a smile takes over his features.

The voice of his member brings him back to reality.

"Jinnie Hyung!" Jimin says, the tone of his voice makes the elder look at him with question in his eyes.

"Your finger Hyung!" he exclaims with excitement, pointing at his fingers.

His words make Jin look down at his hand and his eyes widen in shock.

He knows what that means, the soul mark on his ring finger glowing.

It wasn't there when he got off the plane so he must have touched his soulmate at the airport. Maybe one of the fans? Or maybe the girl-

He holds his breath as the realization of that girl being his soulmate sinks in.

Jin has been waiting for his soulmate for 6 years now. Being 28 and without a soulmate took a toll on him, and just as he accepted the fact that maybe in his line of work there's not many chances of meeting his soulmate, she appeared. He looks at the star on his ring finger.

Her amber, almond-shaped eyes, there was something behind them so hypnotizing. The little mole beneath her eyes stood out on her wheatish complexion. She must be a tourist considering her language.

Was it French? No, It was Spanish I guess, Yes. She's from Spain? But she didn't look like a Spaniard.

He shakes his head trying not to overthink. All he needs to do now is find her before she goes back. The giggling of the Maknaes reminds him that he's not alone. He looks at them,

" Already daydreaming Hyung? Do you know who they are?" Jungkook asks making him shake his head in reply.

"No, But I might have an idea"

"You'll find them Hyung, don't worry."