Chapter 58

"We decided, since we wouldn't be able to hold a concert, we'll release more content than we usually do. Maybe a new song. Jungkookie has been working on one. We'll see. Anyway, the point is that we hope this is the first and last time we're away from Army on the anniversary. I don't want to do this again. Ever." Jimin briefs me about their meeting with their managers.

"Neither do I," Jin chimes in, with the rest of the boys following suit.

We were all seated at the table, devouring Yoongi's famous pork belly and sandwiches. Yoongi had come himself to get us for dinner from Taehyung's room. I've noticed he had been around more, but that could easily be because we aren't allowed to go out in this month-long lockdown. However, something tells me it isn't. He had not regarded what he had come to my place to talk about again.

"The lockdown is for a month only, though. If you want, you could push the concert a little. The lockdown will end around June 10, I guess." I suggest, but seeing their frowning faces, I quickly add, "If you wouldn't mind, of course."

"That did come up in the meeting. We would never miss a chance to celebrate with Army, even if it's late." Yoongi sighs before Namjoon takes over,

"Yeah, but seeing how deadly this virus is and how fast it's spreading, It's unlikely that the lockdown will end in a month. There's a high probability the government might extend it. We only hope it'll be with some relaxation, though."

Hoseok nods, "Yeah, otherwise it will be very difficult working from here. We have a studio but not all the equipment."

I didn't think that might be a possibility. Will I have to attend all of this semester from home? Online learning isn't much effective- especially when you have so many soulmates around.

I am bound to get distracted; it isn't my fault!

If not because of their stunning looks, then definitely their stupid deeds.

Remembering just last week when I was taking my class, Joon had come in asking to borrow a lemon or two on Jin's instructions. I motioned him to be quiet because the mic was on, but knowing Namjoon, I had quickly muted myself, and safe to say, it was a good decision on my part. Because not long after, he had broken the side shelf of the fridge where the lemon was and started cursing loudly, apologizing profusely, leaving me cackling on the floor at his stupidly cute actions.

"I'm sorry, guys. I'm sure everything will work out fine. And you guys are international stars. I'm sure they can make an exception for you to go to work." I wink at them teasingly, immediately getting red ears and cheeks as their reactions.

The rest of the dinner flows smoothly, despite the tension between Jungkook and me. I'm sure everybody knew but thankful they didn't regard it. I had come to know during a conversation with Jin that even the smallest of conflicts between any of them is regarded as a group discussion between all of them, which had played a major role in their dynamics.

It was a great idea, but I told him I wasn't ready for the private discussions to be grouped yet. To which he had immediately shaken his head and said he wasn't suggesting that, but I reassured him that it's a good thing. Maybe we could do that to the ones that we feel affect the whole group.

And the discussion I want to have with Jungkook is definitely not the one to have with the whole group.

As the dinner finished with their random conversations I wasn't listening to; the boys had moved along, collecting the dishes but not bothering to clean them up yet; they all disappeared into their respective rooms, giving me a look on the way. Of course, they knew I wanted to talk with him alone.

While I was looking at the boys leaving, Jungkook had moved out of his chair and towards the foyer. If not for his quiet farewell to his brothers, I would have missed him.