Chapter 50

The sound of the door opening snapped my attention away from the paper I was reading online.

I look at the living room entrance and watch Jimin stomping over to the couch weirdly. He stops a foot away from me, putting both his hands on his waist, pouting like a child.

"What is it?" I ask him only for him to turn his face away in response.

So he wants attention, I see.

I chuckle at him; deciding on teasing; I turn back to my paper.

A minute later, I feel the other end of the couch dip.

"Do you want something to eat?" He doesn't answer.

I still get up and into the kitchen to fix something for him. I know they've been on the schedule today, and I don't know if he found the time to eat. I don't want any of them to neglect their health for their work. I know it's important but not more than their health and well-being.

As I put the pan on to make him some noodles, I feel his presence behind me. When I don't acknowledge him, he cages me in, putting both his hands beside me on the counter.

"Taehyungie told me." He whispers.

I frown, "What?"

"Do you not like me?" He croaks.

I turn around, "What!? That's what Taehyung told you?"

That's not right. Tae wouldn't say that.

"No, He told me you sealed the bond with him. And I know you did with Jin-Hyung." I nod. Yes, I did. But how does that say I don't like him?

"I understand you sealed the bond with Jin-Hyung first. But then you jumped the line to Taehyung. What about me?" He pouts.

I chuckle, "You think I don't like you because I haven't sealed our bond yet?" He nods.

"Well, put your heart at ease. I like you, Jimin. And me sealing the bond with them had nothing to do with the order of how we connected." I tell him, shaking my head.

"That does not ease my heart." He says, still pouting.

"What can I do to put it at ease then, sir," I ask, leaning on the counter.

"You could start by giving me a kiss." He licks his lips. His whole demeanor changed.

"You want to seal our bond?" He nods,

"Nope." I refuse. "You're gonna have to take me on a date first," I say.

"But you didn't kiss Jin-Hyung on the date. You did it in the apartment with us present." He whines,

I laugh, "But he did take me on a date first." I shrug.

"I have prepared it all, but I don't have a clear schedule until next week." He pouts. "I can't wait that long. Taehyung was bragging about how magical it felt. I want to feel it too." He grips my waist. "Please." He pleads, leaning towards me.

I look at him, tilting my head; I ponder over if I should give in.

Sighing, I tiptoe to kiss the mole on his collarbone. That mole has been so tempting, right in front of my eyes. His grip on my waist tightens. Leaning his head down to my level, he stares into my eyes.

I lean in closer, pressing a kiss on the edge of his mouth. He groans, "Stop teasing."

I smile, continuing to give kisses on his cheeks and neck.

"Selene, If you're not gonna kiss me, stop right now." He heaves out.

I don't. "And what will you do if I don't, Jimin-shi ?" I bite his earlobe, then lick it to soothe the pain.