Chapter 57

It wasn't long after the boys' manager came along with another person, who I guess was another manager. As soon as they came, mumbling a little greeting to their manager - I went out of their way, busying myself in Taehyung's room.

I realized it was my first time here. The room was a standard size, not overly massive, but still had plenty of room to move around. The room had a comforting cottage feeling, cream-colored walls with brown furniture. It was safe to say the aesthetic of Taehyung's room was as the fans imagined. However, he still had his unique touch, an abstract painting of a face hung on the wall- a saxophone behind a 90's music player on a drawer in the corner of the room- the shelves on the wall that was facing the bed had cute little figurines and some books.

I didn't know he was interested in reading too, I wondered.

I looked through the books from his little 'library' -some of the books were academic; I remember him telling me he was pursuing his bachelor's degree with a major in broadcasting and entertainment, same as Jimin. There were also a couple of English practicing books; I went through the book- grammar and vocabulary- he had solved the exercises with pencils, and the blue ball pen corrected the mistakes.

Maybe I could help him practice this! It could be our little playtime.

There were also some thought provocating and life lesson sort of books. I snickered, remembering the interview where he said he bought a very intriguing book but only read its title. I opened the book, and sure enough, the new book smell was still there- making it obvious he had not opened it yet.

I shook my head, placing it back on the shelf.

I've been with the boys for about three months now; I don't know how this is the first time I'm in his room. Not only his, but I've also never been into Jungkook's room. I've been to Jin's and Jimin's room that he shares with Hoseok but never really paid enough attention to the surroundings. I've heard; a room is a mirror of the personality of that person. And Taehyung's room really shows his perfectly.

Moving towards the music player with timid steps, I inspected the vinyl already in the player. I knew Taehyung had an interest in Jazz music, he told me that the time we went on a date to the art gallery. Something he and I have in common. I also like orchestral music, though I don't know where he stands with that. I think Yoongi would be more of that type.

There were some photos on the drawer beside the player and some on the nightstand. The drawer photos were the boy's group photos and some collage ones. They all were having a pillow fight in one- it was from a hotel room, I guess, probably when they were on tour.

They were all curled up on the single couch in the second photo- I rolled my eyes, obviously- having pizza. One was from a restaurant- it seemed- they were toasting for something.

In the collage one, Taehyung was with Jimin in one- both sleeping together- cuddling. They looked so cute and soft; the sudden urge to baby them grips my heart. There was Jungkook with Yoongi, where both were sitting on the piano bench with Taehyung's hands on the keys- probably, fooling around standing beside them. The one Taehyung had with Jin was him grumbling and trying to cook while Taehyung hugged him from the back with his boxy smile and Jimin hugging him the same way with a cheeky smile- like a hugging train. With Jungkook, they were at the swimming pool, and Jungkook was diving into the water while carrying Taehyung bridal style; both of them had big smiles on their faces while Hoseok was clapping and laughing in the background of the shot. There was another photo of him with Hoseok and Namjoon- it looked like Hoseok was teaching Namjoon some moves, and Taehyung being Taehyung- was imitating him.

I picked the collage frame, rubbing my thumb across the pictures. They looked so happy in that picture, maybe because they were. They were doing what makes them happy and had such beautiful, thoughtful brothers to share that journey with; many people don't find such great companions in their lifetime. Yet, there they are, with a friendship that developed into a family.