Chapter-23

(The whole chapter is in korean)

As soon as Selene is out of the room, all members go to comfort Jimin. Hoseok knows, Jimin didn't mean any harm with the question, and that guy for the love of God can't contain his jealousy. He just needs to understand to give her time to warm up to him before diving into her past.

He sighs, "Give her space Jimin-ah. she'll come around." comforting his dongsaeng. However, hoseok doesn't miss the looks Yoongi and Namjoon throw towards each other, having their own secret conversation.

"yah! Jimin-ah. If you can't help getting jealous, at least try not to show it," Jin says, Hoseok knows it's hard on them both sharing a soulmate. They haven't even gotten a chance to talk about it yet.

"I think you guys should talk about this. Try figuring out how you'll handle this relationship," Yoongi says, he chuckles. Of course, he's thinking the same thing. Hoseok and Yoongi's thoughts have almost always been in sync. Just like Jimin and Taehyung, it's like they too are each other's soulmates.

"Yeah, you guys should have some ground rules to avoid conflict in your relationship with both, Selene and each other," Namjoon agrees.

"That's a good idea. What do you suggest?" Jin asks, and jimin nods. Besides their relationship with Selene. Their relationship with each other is too important for them. They wouldn't want to lose it for the world.

"well to start with, how about if one of you gets in an argument with her, the other stays out of it?" Namjoon suggests, and both the members agree.

At this point, the only member missing in the whole ordeal has also come out of his room, the sound of the door slamming brought him out of his haven. He listens intently to namjoon, not wanting to miss out on anything.

"And you should communicate more, always be transparent," Hoseok suggests, he knows how important transparency is in a relationship. If you aren't transparent to your partner, the relationship will crumble beneath the weight of your secrets eventually.

"Right, and don't make it a competition cause it's not one. And I know being jealous is only human, and you will get jealous of each other, just try not to show it," Namjoon speaks again, making both men give a look to each other. Jealousy is something that has the power to sink even the best ships.

"And always keep the other in the loop. For example, tell him beforehand if you have made plans or a surprise for her," Jungkook pitches in. Both men are listening to their members, helping them in their strange situation.

"Yes, and you can add more rules as time goes by, and I know you know but still remember she is your priority, don't think like the other will take care of something. Both of you should," Namjoon reminds them. It's pretty common, dumping your responsibility on someone else, assuming they will take care of it, but none does. In their case, if they communicate enough, nothing will get out of hand.

The other move to go back to their rooms, leaving the two to think over their words and talk things out.

"and give her some space, she might be already overwhelmed with the news of two soulmates. Let her settle that in and take things slow then," Namjoon says before disappearing down the hall.

Hoseok lays on his bed worried about his members, they were so ecstatic when they found their soulmate but having to share a soulmate is a lot of work and struggle. He just hopes while tying new ties their old ones won't break.

The vibration of his phone gets him out of his thoughts, he looks at the caller ID before picking up the call, grinning like an idiot. His worries long forgotten, he says into the phone,

"hi, Yeobo!"

"Hi, Oppa. What are you doing?" the person on the other line asks.

"If I say I was missing you, would you believe me? or does that sound too cheesy?" Hoseok teases.

"I definitely wouldn't believe it, and yes, it is too cheesy." She laughs.

"Well, thank god that isn't the answer then, I was just thinking about work," he says. He doesn't want to lie to her, but she isn't aware of the new situation in the dorm, and it's better that way.

"Oppa... you're always thinking about work, take some rest. Don't go too hard on yourself," she scolds, making Hobi chuckle.

"I just had a week's rest. Don't worry. I won't go too hard. Now tell me, was there a special reason you called, or were you just missing me?" he teases again, this time making her chuckle.

"I wouldn't say I didn't miss you, but yes, I called to ask if you're free to go on a date with me this weekend," she asks,

"of course, who would want to miss upon the opportunity to take a beautiful woman on a date?" he answers, a smile gracing his lips.

"Okay then, see you Saturday!" she says, hanging up the call.

Hoseok gazes up at the ceiling, still smiling. Hands folded, resting on his heart, still holding the phone. Whatever the matter Ji-ah always makes his day bright. If hoseok was everyone else's sun, It was Ji-ah, who had the power to make him smile on the lowest of days. It was one of the reasons he decided to date her.

Hoseok, after having witness Jin holding onto the hope; of finding his soulmate and the misery that brings, decided not to have those childish false hope. After waiting two years, hoseok had enough of waiting around for her soulmate. He met Ji-ah two years ago when he was at the lowest in his life. In 2018, when the band was thinking of disbanding, everything he worked so hard for was slipping from his hands, from all of their hands. he needed support and Ji-ah became that anchor in his life at that time. In a way, she saved him, supported him, comforted him, and loved him. When he thought he didn't have anyone, she was there for him.

Now that Jin and jimin found their soulmates, you would think the candle of his hope has once again been lit, but Hoseok doesn't want to find his soulmate. Ji-ah has been there for him for two years, he does not want to repay her love with hurt. He wouldn't be able to bring himself to.

Ji-ah is one of the kindest, purest and brightest souls he has encountered, he can't be the reason for her hurt.

That is the reason Hoseok has given up on ever finding his soulmate.

But has fate ever listened to anyone? You will get what is due to you and in his case, a soulmate. 

---------------------

Hi guys!

Have a lovely day.

Borahae! 💜