Chapter-20

I go to the kitchen to have my breakfast only to find Jin already in there. He was pouring soup in two bowls, I go and sit on one of the kitchen stools.

"You like fruits?" He asks, making me wonder who eats fruits with soup. nonetheless, I answer,

"sure, but not with soup,"

"No-No, I was just knowing you." I nod. Yeah, that does make sense. I know they are curious about me; I just don't know if I should open up.

"of course," I say, as he sets my bowl out in front of me and takes a seat across from me.

I take a sip of my soup; I can tell it's not a soup I have tried before, this is absolutely the first time I'm trying this, and it's too delicious. Jin must have guessed it from my expression as he asks,

"Tasty? You like?" I nod,

"yeah, Jimin cooks well," I comment,

"You should try mine," he says with a sly smile.

Is he flirting with me right now or just jealous that I complimented Jimin?

On that note, are they both cool with sharing a soulmate? Should I ask? I shouldn't, right; it's not like we'll be typical soulmates; we can be friends at most. I don't want anything else.

since its not my concern, I leave the question unasked and reply,

"You don't need to do that,"

"I want to," he says,

"well, then," I say with a shrug.

"Do you cook?" he asks; What is this, an interrogation? well, it wouldn't hurt to answer that tho,

"Yeah," there, short and sweet.

"what can you cook," he presses further,

I don't want to overshare anything, but I don't want to see their hurtful expressions again. Damn this bond. I huff, "actually, I have to call my mom; can we do this later?" I say as I move to place my now empty bowl in the dishwasher and go back to my room for some privacy.

I didn't lie; I really needed to call my mother. She asked me to call her as soon as I get settled, and I need to tell her about my another soulmate too, also, I need to ask her about this damn bond and how it works. This is too much for me; all these funny feelings I get when I catch their eye or when I see them hurt gosh, couldn't the bond just be silent. It's like screaming at the top of its lungs.

I grab my phone from the charger and dial my mother. On the second ring, she answers with,

"Mi Hija, I have been waiting for your call. I was so worried,"

"If you are so worried mama, you could have just called. Also, I got caught up," I tell her,

"well, I didn't wanna disturb you and your soulmate,"

"Soulmates," I correct her,

"what?"

"Soulmates ma, I don't have just one soulmate. It turns out another member of their band bonded with me in Busan," I inform her, wait a min, when did we bond? yesterday was the first time I saw that man! I'll make sure to ask him about that when they come back.

"What!?! how?" she asks, just as bewildered as me.

"I don't know mama! This universe is just playing tricks on me now, first Eric then Jin, and now him." I sigh, For just once, I want to be in the driver's seat of my love life.

"And how are you dealing with that?" she asks worryingly.

"I don't know ma.  It hasn't really settled I guess," I answer. And it's true.  It has definitely not settled that I havw two soulmates. I don't know how they feel about it.  It's a big deal, there only have been under hundred cases of having multiple soulmates.  And we're one of them.