Chapter 65

Yay! Nearly 4.2k babies. The longest I have written till now. Please, enjoy!

!! ADULT STUFF AHEAD !! I advise the below 16 readers to skip to the end. Thankyou!

-------

Grunting, I smack my hand on the nightstand blindly, successfully turning off the blaring sound of my alarm clock.

When I chose an annoying sound for my alarm, I stupidly overlooked the fact of having to wake up infuriated every morning because of such dreaded sound. It is so painfully unbearable, but it does the job.

But lately, I find the mornings to be a bit more tolerable. All thanks to my personal heaters, who softly snore beside me during the night.

The butterflies I went to sleep with; are still present at the wake of dawn. The warm body of my soulmate clinging to me in his sleep, molding my body into his. His head nestled comfortably against my shoulder; warm breaths hit my skin. The caress of his fingers on my stomach sent shivers down my spine. I rub his feet with mine, sleep washing out of my eyes with every beat of his heart I could feel against my back.

"Namu..." I whisper before turning my body in his hold.

The alarm today was set a bit early. The boys are scheduled for an early shoot leaving my fitness freak soulmate to push his gym time more early. Ever since things have started going slowly back to normal after the two-month lockdown- well, as normal as they could, considering the restrictions- the boys have been working more rigorously than before.

My university, however, is yet to go offline.

"Joon, you need to wake up. You don't wanna pull a Jimin today, do you?"

Namjoon merely grunts at my words, causing me to move forward and place a chaste kiss on his lips as I caress his cheek, his slight stubble feeling rough against my skin. An action that causes his arms to tighten around me.

His eyes flutter, "Do I have to?" he groans.

"Of course you do. You said you didn't wanna miss your morning exercise routine." I absentmindedly pull at his stubble hair.

"Ow! Woman!" His eyes fly open, rubbing his chin.

"What," I asked, fluttering my eyes at him in innocence.

"You know what!" He huffs. Still soothing the area with a grimace.

A giggle escapes my lips, "Bad boys get punished. Didn't you know?" Cocking my head, I say with a teasing voice.

Noticing the glint in my eyes, he chuckles, clasping both of my hands in one of his; he pulls me closer. "Do they, now?" His other hand tucks the stray strand of my hair behind my ear oh so softly, "And what happens to bad girls? Do you know?"

I shake my head, my heart picking up the pace in my chest.

"They also get punished. And you're being a very bad girl right now, baby." The baritone of his voice was as low as the level of clarity in my brain right that moment. "And you should know I'm without mercy in the matter." He warns, piercingly gazing at my eyes while placing a soft kiss on my hands that he has restrained.

A tingling sensation sprints down my stomach at his graveling voice. I clench my thighs, willing the action to go unnoticed by him.

It doesn't.

He smirks at my reaction. His hand that rested on my cheek now slowly starts its journey south, disappearing under the comforter, leaving goosebumps on my skin in its wake.

"Whatever shall I do with you for being such a bad girl?" The tone of his voice was sultry, doing nothing to remedy the situation now arising between my legs.