Chapter-30

Buying me a new apartment is absurd! but their reasoning is... well, reasonable. Just as much they don't want to be caught by the media with me, I don't either. They are globally recognized, high profile, musicians. Almost everybody knows them, and if I got caught with them, I'll have to plan a funeral for my private life. Getting associated with them will totally destroy my privacy and peace. I never wanted to be a public figure, neither do I want to be able to be recognized by so many people.

Lost in the river of my thoughts, I stub my toe into the sofa. Cursing, I sit down on the sofa, grabbing my toe. Jin is by my side, wanting to inspect the damage, but I don't let him. It's nothing big, I know, but fucking hell does it hurt like hell.

A minute later, as the pain subsides, I try to get up when something shinning catches my eyes. Taking the object out from under the side table, I hold it in front of my face. Several emotions pass through me, confusion, hurt, happiness, memories before finally settling on one, Anger.

"How did this come here?" I ask nobody in particular. Not having gotten a response, I look around the room, catching Namjoon's eyes as I ask again a little louder,

"What is this doing here!?"

"Uhm, I..." Namjoon starts before getting interrupted by a voice.

I turn towards Jimin, "It fall by me," he admits,

"How did you get it?" I ask, it doesn't make sense.

"Busan, market. We hit when we connect. I find it there," He explains, trying to get my temper down. I know I should be happy right now that I finally found it back after all this time, but the point isn't that.

I had searched for this all night and morning before finally giving up on any hope of ever finding it again, but now it turns out, all this time I cried over losing the last memory of my love, it was lying in the pockets of my 'soulmate'.

"And you didn't bother to at least once mention that fact to me or give it back in this past week?" I spat at him venomously. "Not even after our truce that day? Just how many mistakes can a person make in a mere week, really?" he flinches, opening his mouth to say something, but I don't give him a chance,

I turned to Jin, "Did you know about it?"

I get my answer when he hangs his head, looking back at me with a guilty expression.

I chuckle menacingly, turning back towards Jimin.

"Tell me, did you ever want to return it? or you just wanted to keep it as a souvenir of the big moment in your life, huh?" I laugh cynicaly, "It would have been one hell of a souvenir though, the gift from the lover of your soulmate."

First, shock then, hurt flashed across his face, but that's what I wanted. To hurt him, the way I've been hurting, hurting from the guilt of having lost the most precious possession of Eric, the person I claim to love more than the world. If he had just given it to me when I came here, we both could have avoided the hurt, but he brought it on himself.

"You wanted to know who Eric is, right?" I tilt my head to the side, "He's the person I love, the person I wished for to be my soulmate, my best friend, my boyfriend of the last six years but guess what? The day I got the mark tying me to you, he left me. He left me because of you. That's why I never wanted to meet you, that's why I didn't want you. You, both of you, are the reason for my misery. If I could-"

"Enough!" a voice hollers, interrupting my ranting.

I breathe heavily before facing the owner of the voice.

He stalks towards me, bending down to my eye level. Eyes steel hard burning me with their glare. I lean back a little when he comes too close to my comfort.

Although a little intimidated, I don't let it show. Still, meeting his glare with my own.

"You have spoken enough, now shut your mouth and listen. I know you can understand Korean, so I won't bother with English. We have been nothing but kind and considerate to you since the day you came here while all you've given in return is cold shoulder and attitude," he says before continuing, shutting my attempt to speak something.

"Listen and understand well, Your lover leaving you was on you and your lover. It had nothing to do with Jimin or Jin-hyung. If he didn't want to be with you after finding out you weren't his soulmate, that was his decision. Do not put the blame on them. Even after all the silent treatments and shutting out, they cared for you, treated you kindly. Did you even pause to think that maybe Jimin was just waiting for the right time to give it back after all the alone time you've been demanding? no? guess, you're not just a bitch but also a dense one at that."

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouts, before coming and standing in front of me as if to protect me from his friend, "what the hell are you saying!!?"

"She's being delusional, I'm making her see straight." I scoff at his words. Who the hell does he think he is?

"You can't talk to my soulmate like that, It's a matter between us, that you have no right to speak in!" putting Taehyung in his place, Jimin moves to turn around to me when Taehyung chuckles,

"I think I do," he removes his ring, showing his hand.

I gasp in shock at what I'm seeing right now, as I stumble back into a hard body, hands grabbing my arms, supporting my weight.

Not just me, every other person in the room, a.k.a the rest of the boys, gasps. Too shocked to say anything. On his ring finger can be seen the same soul mark that does on Jimin and Jin's.

"Wha- ho- when!?" the question comes from Jimin.

"The day after she came here," he reveals.

What the actual fuck!

"No! NO! This isn't real. He must have copied it!" I say, jolting towards him as I grab his hand, trying to rub off the tattoo but, instead it starts to glow. Jerking his hand away, I slide down, the fat pearl of tears sliding down my cheeks, a pair of hands coming around me to comfort me.

How could this be happening to me right now? How many more surprises are there for the universe to keep rubbing on my wounds. How could I have three soulmates!? There are millions of people dying to be their soulmates then why did it have to be me?

"For six days! For six fucking days you kept it to yourself. why didn't you say anything." Jimin blows out at Taehyung.

I can't do this! not right now, No. I need to get out of here.

Not paying much mind to the boys, I get up, stepping out of Jin's grip, leaving the room. I step into my shoes and leave the dorm quietly. Escaping from my fate.

------------------

Hi guys!

A little poll -

Which is your favorite?
Ugh or Tear?

Borahae! 💜