Chapter 16

(Italic-English)

As soon as the car stopped, Taehyung was running out of the car and towards the apartment. He couldn't wait to hug Jimin. He finally could be with his soulmate, and Taehyung couldn't be any happier for him. He hadn't lost hope of finding his own soulmate and seeing his members find theirs only gave fuel to it.

Punching in the password, Taehyung steps into the apartment, calling out for Jimin. As soon as the latter was in his sight, he jumped onto him. Both of them giggling with happiness.

When Taehyung got the news that they've found Selene, it took everything in him; to not go home to his Jiminie.

They let go as Hobi comes into view, coming to give a hug to Jimin as well, jumping around.

Yoongi comes into the living room, telling the members to keep it down.

"Shushhhh! Jin-Hyung is sleeping."

"He must have been ecstatic to hear the news as well," Taehyung says excitedly. He knows both his members haven't really had the chance to talk about the situation since things escalated quickly, but he has faith that everything will be okay.

"He was; he can't wait to meet her again," Yoongi replies with his gummy smile.

"where's kookie and Namjoon-ah?" Hoseok asks, making Taehyung realize the absence of the two members.

"Oh, kookie is with Jin-Hyung, and Namjoon-Hyung is in his room, probably working," It's Jimin that replies this time. "I was with kookie too before I heard Taehyungie."

"Well, I was just preparing dinner. And I've asked Sejin-Hyung to pick up Kimbap and Fried rice on the way. Freshen up, you both. Selene should be on the way." Yoongi tells the members and goes along his way to the kitchen.

Hobi and Taehyung also go to freshen up, and Jimin sticks along with his friend.

Yoongi finishes preparing porridge for two, as the members all come out of their rooms, except Jin.

Everyone gathers in the living room, chatting while waiting for Selene's arrival. Since there wasn't any room empty: Yoongi offers his room for Selene, arguing he'll be in the studio mostly anyway. As Jimin proceeds to protest, the sound of the doorbell interrupts him. Freezing him in his place, his nerves spiking up. Taehyung notices this and covers his hand with his own, giving him an assuring look, trying to calm him down.

He knows how his friend could be. Jimin has battled with insecurities all his life, and even though he has become more confident in himself, he still sometimes gets sucked in by his insecurities. And it's the matter of his soulmate, of course, he'll be nervous as to if she'll like him.

Hobi goes to open the door, the others peeking out. They didn't want her to feel crowded as soon as she came.

Taehyung watches as Hoseok comes back into the living room, leading Manager Sejin, and a girl; who must be the soulmate. With soft brown hair leading down to her back and amber eyes, the 5'5 girl with her slightly tanned skin looked nothing less than a celebrity herself, but as he looked closer, he could see the bags under her eyes and her tired state. Despite everything, she was beautiful.

"Guys, this is Miss Selene Garcia." Sejin introduces her to the group. Taehyung moves his eyes from Selene to his friend to see his reaction, who was watching Selene as if she had just stepped out of a dream. He smiles softly; finally, his Jimine has found his missing piece. He remembers; all the times they used to talk about their soulmates and how they thought, they would be like.

"And Miss Garcia, this is BTS," catching the cue, all the boys started to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon"

"Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok!"

"Hi, I'm Min Yoongi."

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Hello, My name is Kim Taehyung."

They look over at Jimin, expecting him to introduce himself but instead, see him frozen in his place. Taehyung elbows him in the stomach, breaking the daze Jimin was in.

"Oh, um. Hi, I'm Jimin." he lastly says with a small wave. Making the others chuckle.

"Well, I'll leave you guys to it." Sejin says before looking over at Namjoon, "Namjoon, can I talk to you for a second?"

They both disappear from the room as silence settles over it.

Taehyung gets up, "You must be tired, please, sit down."

But seeing confusion settling on her face, he figures she doesn't speak their language; he asks again, "um, Sit down?"

She nods and sits down at the place, Taehyung vacated for her, leaving enough distance between her and Jimin.

She speaks, "where is um, Jin?"

"Oh, Jinnie-Hyung is sleeping. sleep, sleep." Hobi answers her enacting the sleep action.

Namjoon comes into the room, "Guys, She doesn't know she has two soulmates." he says, eyeing the said member worryingly.

"Well, we should tell her then," Taehyung says. He couldn't see his friend feel down.

Namjoon agrees. "Selene, um, what do you know about your soulmate?"

Taehyung watches as Selene makes a weird face at his question before opening her mouth, "Why?" she asks.

"Well, we just thought we''ll fill you in if there's something you're missing," Namjoon says, rubbing his neck.

"Nothing, except his name and that he's famous." She answers in a bored tone, making the members frown.

"Um, did you know when you connected with him?"

"It was at the airport, I believe." Selene's monotonous tone was getting to the members, but they brushed it off: thinking it was because of the sickness.

"yes, and um, you also connected to someone at the market in Busan."

"What?" Selene says quietly, now a frown taking place instead of the bored expressions on her face.

"yes, you have not one but two soulmates," Namjoon informs her, eyes on her face trying to interpret her reaction. He saw confusion, grief, and finally, anger settling across her face. Namjoon was no stranger to her story, so he knew what those expressions meant. However, the other members were in the dark.

"How would you know that?" she asks in a cold voice.

"because your other soulmate belongs to this group as well," Namjoon replies.

"who?" Namjoon looks over at Jimin, motioning him to take over.

"Ahem! Me," Jimin says meekly, raising his hand a little.

Selene turns to him, asking to see his mark, Which Jimin gladly shows.

Taehyung notices as her expression turn to sorrow instead of surprised or happy. She turns toward the group saying,

"Can I see Jin; I need to go rest, but before I do that, I should probably feed the bond by touch a little, so we both can be better soon."

Namjoon nods, telling kookie to take Selene to Jin.

As they both leave the room, Taehyung says with a puff,

"She wasn't the least bit happy to find her soulmates,"

"Give her time, Taehyung-ah; She just found out she has not one but two soulmates. She'll adjust." Jimin tells his friend. He knows Taehyung is worried for him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's attention was taken by Namjoon. He has been watching the younger, struggling with his thoughts for a while now. He knows there is something he was hiding, but he lets it go for now. Hopefully, Namjoon will tell it himself before decides to step in.

-----------------------

Hi guys!

I nearly forgot to update, hehe😅

Anyways, let me know how you like their first meet!

Borahae! 💜