Chapter-15

"Hyung, I know you're worried about her, I am too, but Sejin Hyung said they're doing everything to find her. We need to focus on you right now," Jimin says, changing the wet cloth on Jin's forehead.

He knows his Jinnie Hyung is more worried about their soul mate, despite being bedridden himself. He has always been like this, loving and caring for others. His Jin-Hyung wears his heart out on his sleeve. All he has been asking since Monday was the well-being of Selene.

When they woke up on Monday, their Hyung-nim was not up and about, making breakfast for his Dongsaengs; they thought he was sleeping in that day; he was pretty upset when he went to bed, but when Hoseok went to call him for lunch, there he was, still in bed, shivering with a high fever. Everyone was worried; they called their manager to bring a doctor in. When the doctor explained that Jin was down with soul-sickness, at that time, every hand was on deck; all bets were off to find Selene. Finding her was the biggest priority right now.

"I don't want her to go through this Jimin-ah. She's our soulmate; we need to protect her." His Hyung-nim replies.

"And we will, once we find her. We cannot do anything right now. Let's just pray we'll find her soon." Jimin retorts. It's not like Jimin doesn't care about his soulmate; it's just he knows he can't do anything about it until they've found her, but at least he can take care of his Hyung, and that's exactly what he's doing.

"Can you tell me about your encounter with her in brief, Hyung?" He says, wanting to distract his Hyung.

And so Jin does.

Jimin notices how talking about her makes his Hyung's eyes shine brightly. He knows there are many cases in the world where a woman was the soulmate of several men. But he didn't know how they both could handle this situation. He always imagined his life with his soulmate, but it never included anyone else other than them two. He wasn't close-minded, but how would he keep his jealousy at bay seeing his soulmate in his Hyung's arms, and how would Jin? His members were important to him. He wouldn't want his relationship with his Hyung to crumble beneath the pressure of having the same soulmate.

He shakes his head to get out of his thought; it wasn't the time to think all that. He changes the cloth on his forehead again and says,

"Stay in bed, Hyung. I'll see if the lunch is ready. Don't try to be a hero." Sternly getting his point across, Jimin gets up from the bed, leaving the cloth on his forehead as it is.

He goes towards the kitchen where Yoongi and the Maknae were making lunch and soup for Jin. Everyone was doing their part in caring for their Hyung. Tae went to the company with Hoseok to take care of some stuff, and Namjoon has been on calls all day trying to get some work done, whatever the reason they couldn't fall too much behind their schedule.

"Jungkookie, is the soup ready?" Jimin asks the Maknae, Who was hell-bent on making the soup for his Hyung, even though Yoongi said he'll take care of it.

"It'll be ready in a minute, Hyung. You should take some rest; I'll feed it to Jinnie-Hyung." Everybody knows how close those two were; Jin practically raised him. When he got to know about Jin being ill, he was so worried. Ready to do anything to make his Hyung better.

"Okay, just call me if you need any help," Jimin says as he goes to sit beside Namjoon, who was reading a book, no doubt trying to calm himself down from all this stress.

"Jimin-ah! Call Taehyungie and ask him if they'll be coming home for lunch?" Yoongi says, and Jimin does as he's told.

"Taehyungie, will you and Hoseokie-Hyung be coming home for lunch? Yoongi-Hyung is making Japchae."

"I don't think so, but we'll be there before dinner, Jimin-ah." Taehyung answers before asking, "How's Hyung now?"

"As he was before, you know there will be no improvement till we find her," Jimin sighs.

"And how are you, Jiminie?" Taehyung asks with his soft voice. He knows it must be stressing Jimin out as well.

"We'll talk about it when Jinnie-Hyung is all good; Take care. Fighting!" brushing the subject, Jimin cuts the call.

"They won't be here for lunch, Hyung," Jimin informs Suga, who acknowledges the information with a nod.

"After feeding Hyung, eat lunch yourself, Jungkook-ah. I'll sit with Hyung," Yoongi tells the Maknae. Jungkook opens his mouth to retaliate, but one look from his Hyung has him thinking otherwise.

"You need to take care of yourself too." saying this Yoongi goes back to his cooking, and Jungkook goes to Jin's Hyung with the soup.

A sudden ring startles Jimin from the conversation between the two members.

He sees Namjoon pick up the call. Whatever is said on the other line has his eyes wide before his face breaks into a smile: a sign of good news.

"Thank you, Hyung-nim. Yes, it's perfectly: fine. We understand." Saying this, Namjoon cuts the call and turns to a fidgeting Jimin.

Before he could say anything, Jimin asks, "who was it, Hyung?"

"Sejin Hyung. He found her. She was in the hospital not far from here." The conversation attracts Suga from the kitchen, who is now standing near the couch.

Hearing the news, Jimin jumps out of his seat and onto Namjoon. At last, they found her. A swamp of thoughts was running in his mind, setting them aside, he asks the question that was bugging him.

"So, what now? How's this gonna go?" Jimin gets off Namjoon. Suga comes behind him to give a pat of comfort on his back.

"He said since he couldn't manage an apartment in this complex, she'll be staying with us for a week. Till Jinnie-Hyung and her are back to health, I hope it's not a problem, I said yes on you guys' behalf. I know I should have asked, but it's Jin-Hyung." Namjoon says, pointing his last words towards Yoongi.

"It's alright. We wouldn't have refused." Yoongi says, assuring Namjoon.

"When is she coming?" Jimin asks; he doesn't know how he feels yet. Nervous to meet his soulmate for the first time or excited. It's probably a mix between both. Jin Hyung has seen her, but he hadn't had that luck. He looks down at his mark; It was his new favorite thing to admire nowadays.

"By dinner. Hyung called me when he was still on his way to the hospital. Hopefully, there won't be any complications." Namjoon says, leaving Jimin confused, though he brushes it off as nothing. Thinking about his soulmate and the fact that he'll finally be able to return the shiny necklace he has been safekeeping for her.

------------------------------

Hi guys!

Excited for their first meet? Do you think she'll recognize Namjoon when they meet?

Borahae!💜