Chapter-25

It's been two days since Jin and I decided to become friends. I wouldn't say, we have made a huge leap of progress in our friendship since then, but now at least, I'm comfortable with spending time with him. Yesterday, he and I had a Mario cart match of our own; needless to say, I won.

Though he wasn't bitter about it, he did whine and made me promise to team with him against Jungkook next time. I wanted to ask him what about that guy makes them all so competitive, but I bit my tongue because I didn't think it was my place to pry.

Today, the company allowed Jin to go with the other members to catch up on the practice since he has shown good signs of improvement in the past four days, leaving me all alone at their dorm.

A sigh of boredom leaves my lips as I fall back on the bed. I've been watching shows the entire day, but I'm bored of that too. Seriously, how many reruns can a person enjoy non-stop?

I roll across the bed when suddenly an idea pops into my head. I have two world-renowned celebrities as my soulmates, and I know nada about that aspect of their life. Reaching for my laptop, I sit up at the bed, ready to do some digging into how they become to be who they are now.

I search for BTS on youtube and scroll down the results. I pause and go back up; now counting down the views they have on their video and ¡dios mío! the amount of videos they have on their videos is insane. I first click on the music video that had more than a billion views, the song is named DNA. Though I thought, that I will understand at least a little of their song with the little hangul that I know, I was obviously wrong. I had to open the English subtitles to learn the meaning behind their song.

The melody and the music along with the meaning made the song a masterpiece. No doubt so many people loved the song. Their visuals helped as well. Both of my soulmates are looking heavenly in the video but I can't help watching the other members as well. They all are looking so beautiful with their hair and their dangling earrings.

The next song I listen to is called FAKE LOVE. Well, I guess the title explains a little. As the music starts my breath hitches, If I thought they were heavenly before, they looked devilishly handsome now. The lyrics were so well written, like how does one even come up with things like that. This has to be my favorite song of them. The sexiness was oozing out of the screen.

Next, I play ON. This song was released just this year. I see the pattern; the deep, meaningful lyrics aren't just a one-time, poet moment thing. All their songs seem to be deep and meaningful. I wonder who their writer is, whoever it is, the guys got lucky with them. Also, the songs are amazingly produced, these guys' team is so well made, they got lucky with everything.

The next video was released this month only, BLACK SWAN. I don't understand the title, but when I see the lyrics, I'm left amazed. And did I just see Jimin dance in contemporary? he was so graceful, and the shot when his wings expanded, I was a goner. He dances with such poise I could only think to do so. The guys have only gotten better with time. The first video I saw, was from 2016, and in 2020 their visuals, their music, their lyrics; it has only gotten better with time. This song should be played in the orchestra. It has the potential to reach people's hearts without even needing to say a word. This piece is the real masterpiece I'd say.

I go to the comment section since this is my new favorite of the guys, I need to know more about them. I see many comments about their pretty handsome faces, Jimin's dance, marriage proposals. There were critics as well; some people trying to bash them for their success, but there were millions of supportive, loving comments. These guys are loved by their fans so much.

Just as I was about to click on the next video, a voice startles me, making me swear as I look up. Jin was standing there smiling at me, I smile back.

"what are you doing?" he asks as he strides into the room towards me.

panicking of getting caught, I instantly close the laptop, smiling at him, "oh um nothing, when did you come back?"

"just now," he answers. "come out, we bring dinner."

I nod, following him outside. I see Yoongi behind the counter setting the table with Jimin helping him.

Jimin and I haven't really talked after the incident in the living room, when I not so subtly shut him out. I see the longing gazes he looks at me with whenever I'm in his presence, the jealousy in his eyes when I'm with Jin. Even so, he hasn't come to apologize once. I don't know what is going on in his head, but he shouldn't have pried into my past much less so early in our relationship.

Soon, all the guys come out after getting freshen up, filling in the seats. Safe to say, besides Jin, I haven't had many interactions with the other boys, but they have been taking care of me, welcomed me in their home, accepting me as their brothers' soulmate. Seeing their success, these guys are pretty down to earth, the arrogance of success has not taken control of their minds. Well, at least I don't have to deal with an arrogant soulmate. Considering everything, I'd say I ended up good.

"Do you eat spicy?" Namjoon asks from across me, sitting between Hoseok and Yoongi. Next to Yoongi sits Jungkook. I'm as always sitting between Jin and Jimin, with Taehyung sitting beside the latter.

"Depends. Your spicy? probably, My spicy? No." I answer.

Jin sets a bowl in front of me, "try,"

And I do. "It's good, I have eaten this before."

A hand comes to rest on mine halting my actions. as I start to get up to put my dish in the washer, after dinner.

"I think, it's time we have a talk," Jin says, tilting his head towards Jimin.

---------------------------------
Hi guys!

I know I've been delaying the updates but I haven't had time to write much for my college has opened now.

I'll try my best to update as frequently as possible!

Borahae! 💜