Chapter-35

"Mmm...uau! I don't think I'll ever be tired of your cooking. It is soo good!" I comment. Mouth full of the delicious stew he cooked. Honestly, if he wasn't a singer, he could have been a chef.

"Gomawo. I can cook you whatever you want." Jin offers with a smile.

"Careful, I might take you up on that offer." I tease with a pointing look.

"You are welcome to." He replies from across me with Jungkook and Hoseok sitting on both sides while Jimin and Namjoon take up the space on my sides and Taehyung sits beside Namjoon. Yoongi isn't home; he really is missing out on some good food.

When Jin saw the mark on Namjoon's finger, he was surprisingly cool with it, even happy: dare I say. Jimin and Taehyung don't know about it yet, but something tells me Jimin might have a similar reaction to Jin, and well, I don't know Taehyung enough to be predicting his reaction.

"Yah! Namjoon-ah, don't you have something to tell?" Jin says suddenly, catching me off guard. Is telling them while eating a good idea? I don't want to be presumptuous, but I mean, what if they don't like it? I hope they don't leave the table.

"Hmm..." Namjoon voices out, trying to chew faster so he could tell. "Guess I wasn't wrong." he displays his finger again with a shit-eating grin on his face. Wait, wasn't wrong? Did he tell them already?

"What do you mean?" I ask, my eyebrows shifting into a frown as I turn to him. But he isn't the one answering my question.

"Namjoon hyung tell us yesterday that he had a hunch you might be his soulmate too. He was telling us before, to see if we had a problem if you were," Jimin reveals.

"And what did you say?" my eyebrow raised.

He leans in closer to me as if sharing a secret that is meant to stay between us only, and whispers, "I'll tell later," and he winks.

Uhh... alright...?

I turn back to Namjoon, "How did you even know, though?"

His eyes glaze over to me, "Are you telling me that you didn't feel it? You didn't feel the pull whenever you were near me? Because I did, and at first, I was so confused because I thought it was attraction. But how could I be attracted to my brother's soulmate? However, later after some research, I got to know that it might be a sign of soulmates." he shrugs.

He is asking me if I felt the pull, and to be honest, I did. But I didn't dwell on it as he did. I just shrugged it off since it wasn't something I felt with him only. I felt that way when I was with any of the seven.

Wait. a. damn. fucking. Second!!

Does that mean what I think it does? Are all of them my soulmate? Do they know that I am their soulmate? Should I ask? No. that would be too weird, and I'm not ready to make any more connections. The doctor said my three connections were the reason for the early sickness, and I just connected with Namjoon. But they have been waiting too long for their soulmate. Is it fair to keep it from them when I know? How should I approach the subject? Or do I just go all in and rip the band-aid off?

We quietly finish our dinner, the boys wanted me to stay the night since I just connected with Namjoon, and we need proximity and body contact.

"Guys, If I am going to move to the next apartment tomorrow, I need to go back and get everything ready." I counter their requests.

"you don't have to do that. We can take care of your moving." Namjoon states.

"And you fall ill yesterday. I don't want that again. You are going to stay here, and that's final." Jin speaks in a final tone, leaving no room for argument. Still, I try.