Part 1

Third POV

"Hello! What can you get you two today?" Izuku smiled, writing down what the two customers want.

"Hi! I would like a berry smoothy, and the breakfast dish." Izuku nodded his head, writing down what the Omegan female wanted.

"And what would you like?" Izuku asked looking towards the Alpha.

"She doesn't need that. Get her a glass of water, and a salad." Izuku stared at the Alpha with a slight frown.

"But I don't want that!" The female argued.

"I don't care about what you want. Now change her order!" Izuku shook his head.

"No, I shall not. You're not the boss of her. If she wants to drink a berry smoothy, she can. If she wants the breakfast dish, she can." The Alpha growled at the greenette.

"No! She listens to me! She's an Omega, that's what's she's for!" Izuku shook his head with a sigh, before turning back to the Female Omega.

"Is that all you want for today?" He said sweetly.

"Yes thank you!" She smiled.

"Hey! No you listen to me!" The girl shook her head towards the Alpha.

"No I don't." The Alpha 'Tched'

"Fine i'm leaving. Have fun you bitch!" With that the Alpha left the cafe.

The female Omega turned to Izuku.

"Thank you!" Izuku giggled.

"It's okay, now your food will be with you shortly!" Izuku then walked over to the cooks giving them the order.

"Ochako, i'm going on break!"

"Okay!" The female Beta answered.

Izuku made his way over to he break room, opening up the door.

When he opened up the door he saw a little boy with lightly blonde hair, it was curly and spiky, Izuku could never really tell. The boy also had green eyes just like his dam.

{ Changed Katsuma to have green eyes in this one instead of red. If you havent read 'New Love~' Katsuma had red eyes:) }

"Hey baby!" Izuku giggled when Katsuma got up from his seat, running to his mother.

"Mama!" Katsuma smiled, reaching his arms up to the Omega. Of course Izuku picked up the pup.

"I missed you~" Izuku cooed.

"I missed you too!" Katsuma giggled when he got kisses.

"Oh mama I also finished a drawing!" Izuku placed the pup down, letting Katsuma grab the greenettes hand, pulling him to show his damn the drawing.

It was a drawing of Izuku and Katsuma standing next to eachother with Ochako or also known as Auntie Ochako.

"Aw~ Baby! That's so good, go show Auntie Ochako!" Katsuma nodded his head with a big smile.

"Okay!" The small pup then grabbed the drawing leaving the break room.

Izuku was now in the break room by himself.

Izuku sat down on one of the chairs. He started to shake from what just had happened with that Alpha.

He never normally stands up to Alphas, because he always lost. Especially when it comes to his father, mother who's also an Omega like himself, and his ex Alpha who raped him.

The greenette felt tears leaving his eyes, as he remembered the night of his parents beating him, and the night his parents gave his Alpha (who knew he didn't want to have sex,) permission to do whatever he wanted with Izuku.