Part 23

Third POV

It was his old sire and dam.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Hey Izu what's wrong? I can smell distress pheromones." Eijiro asked with a worried tone, as Katsuki had a worried look on his face.

Katsuma looked at his dam with worry, looking between his dam, Katsuki then Eijiro.

"I-It's o-ok..." Izuku stuttered, looking away from his old sire and dam.

"Izuku, are you sure? You're stuttering.." Eijiro asked, Izuku looked back over to see the small greenette woman make her way towards the table with the tall blonde male.

Izuku whined, as he quickly pulled Katsuma into his lap.

"Baby, I-I need you to cover your ears and close your eyes for my okay..?" Izuku talked quickly, looking back at the short woman.

"Izuku, tell us what's wrong," Katsuki asked in a strong tone.

"Okay, mama..." Katsuma when underneath the table, crawling slowly towards Katsukis legs, hiding between them as he sat on the floor, closing his eyes and covering his ears.

Katsuki looked down, to see Katsuma shivering between his legs.

BANG.

"Well well well, it's been years since I've seen you." The green-haired woman said in a harsh tone.

Izuku let out a whimper.

"Y-Yes..." he said quietly.

"Speak up when I'm talking to you!" The green-haired woman yelled.

Katsuki and Eijiro could feel their blood boil, as they saw Izuku cowering in the presence of the woman.

Izuku shook his head, biting his bottom lip.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Izuku whimpered, looking at the female who was in his face.

Katsuki and Eijiro were trying to hold back, but that was until the woman smacked Izuku across the face.

"HEY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Katsuki yelled with a threatening growl, only to be challenged by the tall blonde next to the woman.

Of course, Katsuki wasn't going to back down from this fight. He growled a slight bit louder, causing the blonde man to do the same.

The red-eyed Prime Alpha then started to let out threatening pheromones.

Eijiro on the other hand took out his phone, texting Denki knowing he would go ballistic knowing "his" Omega would be getting hurt. He then texted Shinso, Mina and Sero.

Not even two seconds later they all responded saying that they were on their way to the locations.

"I'm this ugly bitches mother that's who I am," Katsuki growled, along with Eijiro.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM UGLY! I JUST WON AGAINST YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND!" Katsukis eyes went into slits.

"And? You may have won against him but you won't win against me." Katsuki and Eijiro smirked.