Part 6

Third POV

"YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!" Mina and Denki cried out.

Izumi gigged softly.

"Thank you." Izuku smiled.

Katsuma yawned, "Mama I'm tired..."

"Okay baby, let's get you to sleep."

"Awwe~" Mina, Momo, Kyoka, and Denki said in awe.

Izuku got up from the couch, before walking out of the room towards the staircase.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Once Izuku left the room with Katsuma in hand, everyone turned to the two red-eyed Alphas.

"YOU TWO ARE SO LUCKY!" Mina said cheering.

"What do you mean we're so lucky?" Eijiro asked.

"Well isn't he going to be both of your Omega? Because like you two are dating, and it seems like both of you like the greenette and pup." Denki said whilst he, Mina, and Sero nod their heads.

"Yeah bro, and it seems as the Omega is liking both of you, except the pup of course.. he seems like he hates both of you." Katsuki and Eijiro shook their heads.

"The pup doesn't like us because he doesn't know us. When the time come for the pup to warm up to us then we might consider asking Izuku if he wants to be our Omega." Eijiro said.

"Alright boss man!" Denki said with a goofy tone.

"Babe, let's go to bed..." Shinso said, hugging Denki.

"Okay let's go to bed. Bye guys! See you in the morning~" Denki said before dragging the purple-haired Alpha to their room.

"They're not going to sleep are they?" Shindo asked as he shook his head.

"I don't think they will. They're probably going to fuck." Mina said giggling.

"I think not! As there is a pup in this building. And it's not ok for him to hear such noises!" Iida said with a frown.

"I was kidding!... maybe.." Mina said before bursting out laughing.

"Mina darling, please don't push his buttons.." Momo said in a motherly tone.

"Ugh~ finee~ ok mum," Mina said before getting up and stretching out her back.

"Hanta, let's go to bed~ I wanna fuck~" Mina winked, towards the black-haired Alpha, before giggling as Iida started to lecture her. Even though she wasn't listening.

"Oh~," Sero said playing along with the Beta.

"Mina and Hanta! This is not acceptable!" Before Iida could keep going both the Alpha and Beta ran out of the room.

"What nuisances," Iida said sighing.

"Iida.. you do know they're doing this for fun," Jiro said with a sigh.

"What do you mean Jiro?"

"They're doing this to annoy you for their fun? Because it's fun to see you get upset or annoyed." She shrugged.