Part 8

Third POV

Knock

Knock

Knock

Izuku froze in his place again, too scared to move. He poor dam then started to shake.

But that was until he heard two very familiar voices.

"Izuku...?" Katsuki asked softly from one side of the door.

Izuku stayed quiet.

"Zuku..?" Eijiro said softly.

"Please let us in we promise we're not going to hurt you..." the red-haired Prime Alpha said softly.

Izuku slowly made his way to the door, his hand hovering over the handle.

The dam then brought himself to open the door to see two now clean Alphas.

They both looked at him worried.

"Hey...are you ok?" Katsuki said in a soft voice, as they both tried to come closer to the Omega. Only for him to step back.

"I-I'm fine.." Izuku said looking away from both of the males, not being able to make eye contact.

"Are you sure Zuku? You looked so scared when we all came in.." Eijiro said with guilt.

"U-Uhm y-yeah... I-I just have ...." Izuku mumbled the rest of his sentence.

"... What..?"

"I-I just have ....." Izuku muttered again.

"Alright, it's ok if you don't want to tell us.. just please when you're ready let us know..." Katsuki looked to Izuku who finally made eye contact with them.

"O-Okay..." Izuku smiled softly.

Izuku then looked up at the Alphas before looking back down and turning away. He didn't close the door on both of the Alphas, he left it open just in case they wanted to come in.

And they did.

When they walked in they saw little Katsuma sleeping in Izukus covers, looking all warm.

Both of the Alphas didn't realise this but they started to let out happy pheromones, as they went around the Omegas room.

"Oh! Right, I forgot to ask, are you ready to go to the shops?" Eijiro chuckled nervously.

"Hmm...Okay.." Izuku said quietly looking at his son.

"Hey...if you want Katsuma to sleep he can stay here. Well let the maids look after him.. we promise he'll be safe." Katsuki said a stubble nod.

Izuku stopped looking at his son, to think right before turning to the Alphas.

"Do you promise he'll be ok..?" Bith if the Prime Alphas nodded their heads.

"Yes, we promise."

Izuku let out a small sigh before nodding his head.