Part 16

Third POV

The dam and pup made their way to Izuku room.

Walking up the stairs, down the hall to the greenettes room.

Izuku opened up the door, letting Katsuma walk in first before himself. He closed the door behind himself before looking at Katsuma who was at the bed of the dam.

"Okay baby, let's go to the bathroom, get you undressed and bathed." The dam smiled at his pup.

"Yeah!" Katsuma then ran to the bathroom with his dam following after.

Izuku closed the door behind himself before helping his pup take off his clothes.
Izuku then slowly picked up the blonde pup, putting him into the warm water.

"Hmm~" Katsuma sighed in delight.

Izuku smiled.

"Okay baby time to rinse your hair." Katsuma nodded his head, before dunking it into the water.

Katsuma brought his head back up, hair stuck onto his head.

Izuku giggled at the pup.

"Okay baby, I'm going to put the shampoo in now."

"Okay! Is it strawberry?" The pup said letting out happy pup pheromones.

"Yes baby, it's strawberry."

"Yay! My favourite!" The green-eyed pup giggled.

"Yup! And it's mummies favourite too!"

The dam then squirted some shampoo into the pups hair, before closing the cap of the bottle.

Izuku then rubbed in all of the shampoos into the small blondes hair.

"Okay ready to wash out the shampoo?"

"Yup I'm a ready mummy!" Izuku smiled before slowly laying Katsuma in the water, making sure his face wasn't in the water.

The dam then washed out all of the shampoos before doing the same process with the conditioner.

"There we go all done." Izuku kissed Katsumas nose, after picking him up.

Katsuma then kissed his dam on the cheek, giggling.

Izuku walked out of the bathroom, setting Katsuma onto the bed.

"Okay baby here, watch something on my phone while I go change into some Pyjamas." The pup nodded his head.

Katsuma took the phone out of his dams hand, straight away going onto YouTube to watch (name of YouTuber/video.)

Izuku went to his wardrobe to see all of the clothing he got all put away nicely.

He then looked for a pair of loose shorts and a large t-shirt.

After a few seconds of scanning the wardrobe, he found what he wanted.

'Ah- found it!' Izuku thought as he reached out to get both the pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

Izuku then when to Katsuma telling him to wait for him, then he'll tuck his little pup in bed.

Katsuma being the amazing pup he is nodded his head, continuing to watch YouTube.

The greenette walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind himself. He didn't bother to lock the door, knowing it's just his pup that was on the other side, laying down in his head.

Izuku looked at the mirror sighing.

'Geez, wearing heels for this long hurts~ as well as wearing this dress.' The green eyes Omega thought as he started to take off the heels, before moving onto the dress.