Part 32

I will be using the words 'pussy' and 'cunt' in this.
If it makes you uncomfortable you can skip if you like :)

Third POV

"Then let's give you more," Eijiro smirked.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Y-Yes! P-Please! I'll be good!" Izuku bit his bottom lip.

"Ok then we'll give you what you want~" Katsuki purred, before grabbing Izuku.

The blonde alpha then laid down with the dam on his abdomen, whilst his dick was resting right between Izukus plump ass cheeks.

"Want me to put it in omega?" Izuku nodded his head, rolling his hips against the alphas dick.

Katsuki groaned, gripping the omegas waist. Izuku let out a gasp when the head of katsukis dick poked Izukus entrance.

"P-Put it in! Please~" Katsuki smirked before he eased the omega down his length.

Eijiro watched as Izukus pussy stretched around katsukis dick.

"Fuck that's so hot.." Eijiro said with a growl.

"Mwghh! F-Full!" Izuku moaned, throwing his head back.

"Aw~ but omega we only just started~," Katsuki said in his deep husky voice.

Izuku then tensed around Katsuki dick, making Katsuki groan.

"Hey relax omega, I promise we won't force this on to you if you don't want it.." Izuku shook his head no.

"N-No! I want Alphas!" The omega said before moaning as he slowly bounced himself on the blondes dick a couple of times.

"Hmm~ If you say so omega." Katsuki then proceeded to move his hands lower to Izukus ass, gripping it as he pulled Izukus ass cheeks apart from one another.

The dam moaned as the blonde alpha slowly thrust his hips upward into the omegas wet channel.

"Mmwh~" Izuku moaned, throwing his head back.

Izuku then started bouncing up and down, meeting the alphas thrusts in the middle.

The blonde prime alpha groaned as he felt his dick rubbing against Izukus walls.

Eijiro then came from behind as Izuku and Katsuki were going at it. He pulled Izuku up, so e was sitting into the blonde Alphas cock.

"Ahhh~ so g-good!" Izuku said with pleasure.

"Hmm, ~ is our beautiful omega feeling good? Loving the feeling of being full of alpha dick?~" Eijiro purred into the omegas ear.

The dam nodded his head, "y-yes! Feels s-so- ahh! so good- ngh!" Izuku moaned throughout his sentence as the Alpha thrust in and out slowly and fast, as he changed his speeds.

"Yeah, I bet you want us both to be inside you.."

Izuku purred at the thought of both the alphas being inside him at the same time.