Part 24

I will be using the word 'pussy' and 'cunt' in this so if it makes u uncomfortable u may skip :)
If not, enjoy!

Third POV

"Yes! Now... would you like me to eat you out when we get back to the mansion?" Denki smirked.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"D-Denki! Y-You can't say that in front of K-Katsuma!" Izuku said worrying if Katsuma heard.

"Izu dont worry, Kat and Ei put him in the car. Now, what do you say, hm~ want me to?" Denki purred out.

Shinso who watched the whole thing just shook his head, with a sigh. Sero who was next to him patted his back.

"I-I don't know...w-will it hurt..?" Izuku asked softly.

"What no. Why would you think it hurts?" Denki asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"U-Uhm... I-I'm sorry..." Izuku looked down, only for Denki to put his index finger underneath Izukus chin, making his face up.

"You don't need to be sorry..." Denki hushed him.

"But I don't think I told you this..." Denki lifted an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side.

"Told me what..?"

"T-That I've only ever been raped..." That's when it clicked in Denkis head.

"I'm so sorry I didn't realise sooner!" Izuku shook his head.

"I-It's ok.." he smiled.

"Well then if you let me eat you out I promise it will feel amazing." Denki looked into Izukus eyes.

"U-Uhm..."

Eijiro then came from the side.

"Izu if you don't want to you don't have to. You do know that right?" Izuku slightly nodded his head.

"Okay, I was just saying. Also, you guys should get in the van we're leaving." Izuku nodded his head, before Denki grabbed his arm, pulling him into the back of the Van with Mina next to him. While the two Alphas, Shinso and Sero were in the driver and passenger seats.

"So~ what do you say baby?~" Izuku but the bottom of his lip, looking up to Shinso who seemed like he didn't care.

"B-But won't he care...?" Izuku asked as he looked at Shinso.

"No, not at all. Isn't that right babe?" Shinso shook his head.

"O-Ok..." Denkis eyes then shot open, going wide.

"Izu I promise you it feels amazing," Mina said jumping into the conversation.

"Okay.." Izuku said softly before Denki chirped back in.

"You'll let me eat you out?!" The blonde Omega said excitement.

"U-Uhm yes... if it doesn't hurt.."

"I promise it doesn't hurt, and when you want to stop we will. Okay?" Izuku nodded his head.

They all then just enjoying the drive back to the mansion, as the driver Sero followed Katsuki and Eijiros car.