Part 31

I will be using the words 'pussy' and 'cunt' in this.
If it makes you uncomfortable you can skip if you like :)

Third POV

Izuku froze when he smelt the rut scent.

When both of the alphas smelt the scent of their omega, they snapped their necks towards the door, of course, to see Izuku just standing there.

"Omega.." Katsuki said with a gruff voice.

"Katsuki... Eijiro..." Izuku said softly.

"Cmon omega~ help us~," Eijiro said with a slurred ending.

Izuku thought about it for a little bit.

"Snap out of your rut for one second so I can ask you stupid alphas something."

With that, both of them sobered up a little bit, just enough to be able to answer Izukus question.

"Is this room soundproof? Will it hurt? Will you hurt me?"

"Yes, no we'll make it so pleasurable for you baby, and no never," Katsuki said before letting his rut take over again.

Eijiro nodded, agreeing to Katsuki before letting his rut take over.

"So omega will help, yes?" Eijiro asked with a tilted head.

Izuku nodded his head before he slowly made his way to the alphas.

Right as Izuku got close to them Eijiro grabbed him by the waist, pulling him onto their bed.

Both the alphas then started to let out more of their scent practically suffocating Izuku with it.

"Ngh~" Izuku moaned from the strong scent reaching his nose.

"Mmm~ omega smells so good~," Katsuki said as he had his nose in the crook of Izukus neck.

"Mgh~ you're both going top-put me in heat!" Izuku moaned when he felt a rough hand run up and down his thighs.

"Hmm~" Eijiro and Katsuki just hummed.

Before they even knew it Izuku was put into heat.

"Alphas~ please~" Izuku moaned out as he put his hands onto both of the alphas covered dicks.

"Urgh~" both the alphas moaned as Izuku pushed his hand down on the bulge in their pants.

"Please~" Izuku purred as he wanted to be fucked by both his alphas.

Katsuki then brought his hands to the omegas waist, squeezing it lightly only to earn a moan from the omega.

"Mmm~" Izuku hummed as he rocked himself back and forth, as he felt slick drip out from him.

When the scent of Izukus scent reached both the alphas nosed, their pupils grew wider.

"Wanna make omega feel good~" Eijiro slurred as he came in closer to Izukus neck.

Eijiro then started to kiss, nip, and suck on Izukus neck, while Katsuki connected his lips to Izukus.

The dam moaned into the kiss, as Eijiro sucked onto his swollen looking scent gland.

Katsuki then lightly nipped Izukus bottom lip asking for entrance. The omega didn't hesitate to give the alpha entrance, as he opened his mouth just enough to for the blonde to push his tongue into the mouth of the dam.

Eijiro started to slowly kiss, lick, and nip up Izukus neck, all the way to Izukus jaw.

The red-haired alpha then pulled away, as he started to feel up Izukus body whilst Katsuki kissed the omega.