Part 25

I will be using the word 'pussy' and 'cunt' in this so if it makes u uncomfortable u may skip :)
If not, enjoy!

Third POV

"How would you feel if we scissored?~"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku tilted his head to the side like a cute puppy.

"What's... scissoring?" Denki then smirked.

"Well baby, you'll have to find out... I promise it will please us both." Denki said as he kissed Izukus thighs, as he was still standing on his knees.

"O-Okay..." Denki smiled letting out happy and aroused Omegan pheromones, while Izuku was letting out aroused and embarrassed pheromones.

"No need to be embarrassed baby. Now would you like to be on top or bottom?" Izuku thought about it before saying bottom.

"Alright, I'll lead okay?" Izuku bit his bottom lip, before nodding his head.

Denki got up onto his feet, crawling onto the bed as he lifted Izukus left leg. He held it up as he tucked his left leg underneath the dams. He then bright his right leg over Izukus right leg. He then spread Izukus left leg out a little bit.

Izuku did as he was told, slowly spreading his left leg out.

"Good boy." Denki purred.

Izuku gave a small moan in response.

Denki was down hovering his wet southern lips over Izukus.

"Ok, I'm going to press both of our pussy's together, ok?" The green eyes Omega nodded his head as he watched Denki slowly drop his hips, letting his and Izukus pussy's touch.

Denki slowly started to rock his hips, letting Izuku and hits clits rub against one another.

"Mgh~" Izuku moaned, as he felt Denkis pussy rub against his own.

"Ahh~" Denki moaned out, as he started to move his hips back and forth faster.

"Oh~ yeah~" Denki threw his head back, enjoying the pleasure and sounds of Izuku moaning.

"Ahhh~ Ngh~ D-Denki!~" Izuku moaned with a small scream.

Denki smirked, before moaning.

"Ahh~ oh my... god!" Denki moaned.

The blonde Omega then started to thrust his hips faster, making their clits overstimulated.

They both begun to moan loudly, as they're could feel their climax coming.

"D-Denki! I-I'm gonna c-cum~ Mgh~" the dam moaned out as his legs started to quiver.

"D-Don't worry~ same- Ngh~," Denki said before he lifted himself off Izuku. Stopping both of them from reaching their climax.

Izuku whined, "D-Denki!"

"Shh~ it's ok, I know that was annoying, but I want to do more thing's~" Izuku whined.

"Cmon please don't be mad at me baby~" Denki pouted before he looked down at Izukus now dripping wet cunt, that was mixed with Izukus slick and Denkis.