Part 26

Third POV

Both of the Omegas woke up from a light knock on the door.

Izuku let out a small 'come in,' while Denki groaned.

The door slowly creaked open, showing three Alphas. Denkis Alpha, Shinso, and Katsuki and Eijiro.

"Good morning baby.." Shinso said in a groggy voice, as it was early in the morning. Shinso went to Denkis side of the bed while Katsuki and Eijiro went to Izukus side.

"Hey Izu, good morning." Both the Red-eyed Alphas said as they looked into Izukus green ones.

"Morning.." Izuku said as he stretched out his arms.

"How was it, if you don't mind me asking," Katsuki asked as he watched Izuku slowly sit up, with the sheets covering his bottom half.

"Good..." both Eijiro and Katsuki smiled.

"That's great to know. Now have you had a shower yet?" Izuku shook his head with a small yawn.

"God damnit you're cute.." Katsuki grumbled, but Izuku heard it.

"Y-You think I'm cute..?" Izuku asked with a pink-tinted face.

"Of course I do! Both of us do! We love you..." Katsuki whispered the end part, but Izuku still caught what he said.

"Katsuki! Now probably isn't the right time to tell him..!" Eijiro whisper yelled.

"Tch- whatever I couldn't hold it back anymore... I want to court him, and I know you do as well." Izuku giggled, before turning his head to Denkis side of the bed only to see his stop empty.

'Must have left with Hitoshi.' Izuku smiled before looking at the Alphas.

"I-I would like to be courted by you both..." of course this made both of the Alphas snap their necks to the Omega.

"Y-You want us to court you?!" Eijiro said in excitement.

Izuku giggled.

"Of course... you two treat Katsuma and me well... you haven't tried to hurt us as you promised, and you're both sweet.." Izuku said staring at both the prime alphas with love in his eyes.

Both of the prime alphas felt their heart swell with love, as they smiled softly at the dam. But then they realised the omega needed to have a bath after his Funtime with Denki.

"Okay baby, we'll talk more about it after you have a bath ok?" Eijiro said softly, as he and Katsuki watched as the omega slowly took the blanket off his bottom half, leaving him naked.

"O-Oh-! Sorry!" Eijiro said before covering his eyes and turning away, while Katsuki kept staring at Izukus naked body.

"Kat!" Katsuki tsked.

"What? I'm just admiring his beautiful body." Izukus face flushed.

The dam then put his hand over his bottom half, covering up his cunt.

"No need to hide baby, I already looked at it," Katsuki smirked.

Izukus face flushed even more before he removed his hands from the private.

When Izuku started to walk to the bathroom, he felt a small trail of his slick from the day before, leak down his leg.

Izuku made a sound of embarrassment, before quickly making his way to the bathroom door.

Eijiro and Katsuki watched as Izuku scurried off to the bathroom in embarrassment. They both smiled foundry at the Omega.

"He's so cute.." Eijiro said with love.