Part 12

Third POV

When the two Omegas and Beta went off to get food, they first went to where Mina wanted to go.

She wanted to get some pancakes.

After getting Mina's pancakes, they went and got Denki a burger. Why did they decide to get it now and not when they were getting Eijiros you might ask. Well, it's bc he didn't know what he wanted, but now he does.

Once Denki got his burger they went to get Izuku Katsudon.

After a few minutes of waiting Izukus food came out. Izuku walked up to the front grabbing his food saying a polite Thank you before walking away with Mina and Denki back to the table, where the three Alphas were waiting.

"How coke you guys didn't eat while we went to get food?" Izuku asked tilting his head as he placed his food in between Katsuki and Eijiro, seeing as there was a spot for him there.

While Denki sat next to Hitoshi and Mina sat next to Denki.

"We wanted to wait for you guys." Eijiro smiled.
Izuku nodded his head.

"Let's eat!" Denki smiled before he started to eat his food, along with the others.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After they all ate the Alphas picked up the bags once again before starting to follow the two Omegas and Beta.

"Time to go home~!" Mina cheered, holding onto both Denki and Izukus hands.

Izuku smiled lightly.

"Yes~! Can't wait to put all my clothing away! And I can't wait for little Katsuma to see his new clothing~!"

Izuku giggled, warming everyone's hearts.

They all made their way to the parking lot.

"The last one to the car is a rotten egg!" Denki laughed as he ran first.

"Hey not fair!" Mina then started to run after him, trying to get ahead of the Omega.

Izuku on the other hand just walked and walked.

Then greenette turned to the three Alphas who were behind him.

"Uhm...T-Thank you for today..." Katsuki and Eijiro smiled, along with Hitoshi eh have a sleepy smile.

"No problem Izuku!" Eijiro chuckled.

"Yeah, Izuku," Katsuki smirked.

Hitoshi just nodded his head.

The three Alphas and Omega made it to the car.

"And the last person was~ you stupid Alpha Denki." Mina frowned.

"Hey! He's not stupid!" Mina just nodded her head.

"Yeah yeah yeah." She giggled.

Katsuki opened up the boot of the car, placing it in the bags. Eijiro then did the same along with Hitoshi.

"Finally my hands are free..." The purple eyes Alpha yawned.

Katsuki opened up the back seat door for the two Omegas and Beta.

First Mina went in then Denki, last was Izuku who said a small thank you.