Part 5

Third POV

They both stayed behind, turning to the Omega and pup.

"Would you two like to share a room? Or have separate rooms?" Katsuki asked softly, for the first time.

Katsuma looked at his dam, to see what he was going to say.

"Bubs if you want to have your own room you can. I won't stop you." Izuku said looking at his pup, who nodded his head.

"I want my own room.. but I want it next to mamas!" Katsuma said looking up at told of the red-eyed males.

Both of the males nodded their heads.

"Ok, cmon then we'll show you two to your rooms," Katsuki said before walking slowly, towards the stairs.

Eijiro, Izuku and Katsuma follow behind the blonde until they were in their rooms.

"Izuku you'll be in this room, and Katsuma you'll be across your mama." Eijiro smiled as he pointed to Izukus room then to Katsumas.

Katsuma stomped his foot onto the ground.

"I wanna be across from mama!" Izuku sighed.

"Baby.." Izuku said softly.

Both of the alphas chucked.

Yes.

Katsuki chuckled.

"Sorry, buddy but we don't have rooms that are across from one another. But the best we can do is give you a room down the hall from your mama." Eijiro smiled.

Katsuma pouted, before nodding his head.

"Fine, but mama if something happens I wanna know first!" Izuku giggled.

"Yes baby, I'll always tell you first," Izuku said kissing Katsuma on the cheek.

"Alight we should go meet up with everyone, so you guys can meet who," Katsuki said looking at Izuku and Eijiro.

While the pup glared at him and Eijiro.

When both of the Alphas realised this they raised an eyebrow.

"Hey..uh Izuku why is he glaring at us..?" Eijiro asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

Izuku shrugged.

"That's a lot of help, thanks," Katsuki said sarcastically.

The green-eyed pup then growled at the Ash blonde.

"Oi!-" He was then cut off by Izuku growling at him.

Of course, Katsuki then shut up and started walking to the lounge room.

Eijiro told Izuku and Katsuma to follow whilst Izuku was praising himself in his mind. Happy that he's been standing up to a Mafia leader.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku was sitting on a couch, with his pup in his lap. While everyone else was on the other couches. Except for Katsuki and Eijiro, they sat with Izuku.