Part 30

Third POV

"I'm coming right fucking now. You better fuck him up before I get there with Eijiro."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Not even fifteen minutes later a van showed up in front of Tokoyami, Sato and Monoma.

The van door opened to show two very angry prime alphas.

Katsuki was the one who got out of the van first before Eijiro came out.

Straight away both of the red-eyed alphas turned their concentration onto the purple-eyed Alpha.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Katsuki growled as he made his way to the other blonde alpha.

"I'm Neito Monoma who the fuck are you," Monoma growled back.

"Katsuki. Katsuki Bakugo, and I'm about to fuck your shit." Katsuki said whilst letting out threatening pheromones.

Katsuki then stepped back letting Eijiro step up. The red-haired prime alpha stared down at the alpha.

"Who are you?" Monoma then asked.

"Eijiro. Eijiro Kirishima." With that, Eijiro threw a punch to Monomas nose. Hearing the crack as his fist connects to the man's face.

Katsuki smirked as he heard Monomas nose crack. It made him satisfied.

"OW!-" another punch was thrown at the purple-eyed male.

Katsuki then stepped in, joining his boyfriend. He started kicking Monomas sides, legs, and face.

After a few minutes of Monoma getting beaten to a pulp, Katsuki and Eijiro too Tokoyami and Sato a thank you for letting them know that they found their sweet omegas rapist.

Tokoyami and Sato bowed to them before they watched both the prime alphas go back into the van and drive off.

"Now. Do you understand what happens to you if you ever think of going near Izuku or his pup." Sato asked as he towered over the smaller alpha.

"Y-Yes! Y-Yes I do! You don't n-need to do that to m-me again! Please! You ruined my p-perfect face!" Sato rolled his eyes alongside Tokoyami.

"Shut up, you can go only if you don't call the cops on us. If you do that however the bosses won't mind tracking you down and killing you." Monoma froze.

"O-Ok! Ok! I-I won't!" Sato nodded his head, as well as Tokoyami.

"Ok, you may leave."

With that Monoma got up ignoring the piercing pain that was going throughout his body.

The purple-eyed male then walked towards the nearest alleyway before taking out his phone and dialling 110 {that's japans polices number}.

Right before he could even speak to the police, a gunshot was heard.

Monoma dropped to the ground, bleeding out. He looked towards who shot him. It was of course Tokoyami and Sato.