Part 14

A little bit of spoilers ig?

There will be pictures at the end of the chapter to show what the dress, and heels look like. As for the lingerie, y'all can use your imagination :)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Third POV

Eijiro chuckled, leaving the room whilst closing the door behind himself.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku says on his bed, unable to process what Eijiro just said to him.

'H-He wants me to...to wear the lingerie..? And show it to Katsuki and himself...?' Izuku thought to himself, as he started to stare off into space.

But a knock at his door caught his attention, stopping him from staring off into space.

"Hmm..? Y-Yes..?" Izuku said from one side of the door, before opening it up.

When the door opened it showed Mina and Denki. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey babes!" Mina said coming into the room after Izuku stepped aside for them both to come in.

"Hey Izu baby!" Denki hugged Izuku, lightly scenting the other Omega in his pheromones.

"H-Hey.." Izuku tilted his head, " What brings both of you here..?"

"We want you to mister~ to go have a nice shower, and get dressed in this! Don't look at it, just trust us!" Mina said with a smile before turning to the side as her smile turned into a smirk.

"Yeah Izu! Well, wait in here if you don't mind!" Izuku slowly nodded his head.

"Okay.."

Mina handed the clothing to Izuku, before lightly pushing him to his bathroom, and closing the door behind him.

"Now hurry up babes! We wanna see what you'll look like!" Mina said through the door.

Izuku nodded his head before realising Mina couldn't see him.

"U-Uh o-okay!" Izuku then welcomed the door before walking to the shower, turning on the hot tap, waiting for it to get to the point it would burn his skin, before turning on the cold tap, waiting for the water to go warm.

Once the water was to Izukus likings, he stripped his clothing off, putting them into the hamper in the corner.

Izuku stepped into the shower, sighing as the warm water hit his back.

The Omegan dam then tilted his head back letting the water run through it.

Izuku then brought his hands to his hair, running his finger through it, making sure water went through every strand of hair.

Once Izuku felt his hair was fully wet, he straightens his head again, before reaching out for his strawberry scented shampoo.

He opened the lid before squirting a bit into his hand, right before placing the bottle of shampoo back down.

The dam then put the strawberry scented shampoo into his hair, rubbing it in well.