Part 21

Third POV

"Hi, Izu! Hi Katsuma!" Mina said as she was the first to see them.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku smiled towards the woman, while Katsuma shouted a hello.

"Katsuma, don't yell." Izuku frowned slightly.

"Why not mama?" Katsuma tilted his head.

"Because when you're inside, there is no need for you to shout, especially if you're near people who are in hearing range." Katsuma tilted his head more.

"What I'm saying Katsuma is, use your inside voice." Katsuma then straightened his head, nodding.

"Okay, mama!" Izuku smiled.

"Good boy." Izuku then took the plate out of Katsumas small hands, letting Katsuma run off to Mina to play.

While the dam went to the sink to wash the plates. As he was washing the plates he felt a pair of hands hold onto his waist.

He was about to tell them to let go, but he then got a scent of lemon.

"Hi, Denki," Izuku said softly.

"Hi baby~," Denki said he wrapped his arms around the other Omegas waist, nuzzling the greenettes scent gland.

"You know... you smell so good." Denki hummed in delight when he smelt the Omegas scent.

"O-Oh.. t-thank you..?" Denki giggled.

The blonde brought his mouth to Izukus ear, licking from the ear lobe all the what up to the top.

"Mm~ D-Denki-!" Denki then moved his lips down to the neck of the dam.

Izuku turned around, lightly putting his hands onto Denkis chest.

"W-We can't- Katsuma could see- a-and the others!" Izuku said worrying.

"It's ok we can move to the be-" Denki was then cut off by two large hands on either side of his shoulders.

Izuku looked at the owners of the hands-on Denkis shoulder.

It was of course none then the other Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima.

The dam gave them a soft smile, while Denki turned around and looked at them with a frown.

"You ruined my time with my Omega." The blonde Omega growled under his breath.

"He's not yours," Katsuki growled.

"Well, he's not yours!" Denki shouted back.

"He will be.." Eijiro grumbled.

Izuku giggled lightly before looking over at his pup, who was playing on Mina's phone.

"Tch, he's still mine," Denki said turning around kissing Izuku on the lips before turning towards the two red-eyed Alphas with a smirk.

Both of the alphas seem as if they were about to explode.

Izuku smiled at the other Omega, watching as he walked away to his Alpha.