Part 3

Third POV

"My name's Eijiro Kirishima!" He smiled at the dam and pup.

"Now please.. come with me? I promise you'll be safe." Izuku thought about it until his pup, Katsuma, decided for him.

"Yes! Mama, let's go with Kiriphima!" Izuku giggled.

"Kirishima, baby. Ki-ri-shi-ma." Izuku tried to teach his pup to say Kirishima.

"K-Ki-ri-s-shi-ma!" Izuku nodded his head.

"Good boy! You did so well!" Izuku cooed.

Eijiro who watched his all felt his heart throb.

Now he was 100% sure he wanted to protect the Omega and Pup.

Izuku then turned to the Alpha.

"F-Fine..We'll come with you..." Izuku said as he eyed Eijiro.

"Great! Now, please follow me, don't try to run or else I will run after you." Eijiro said sternly.

"O-Okay..." Izuku said softly, following the Alpha out, making sure he was a couple of feet away from him.

"Mama, will they hurt us..?" Izuku thought about it.

"N-No..I don't think they will babes.."

"And you're correct, I did say we won't hurt you." Eijiro barged into their conversation.

They jumped as the Alpha randomly came Into their conversation.

"Sorry for startling you..." Eijro rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle.

"N-No it's fine.." Izuku gave him a small smile.

Eijiro felt his face heat up slightly upon seeing the Omega give him a slight smile.

"Mama?" Katsuma asked with a head tilt, whilst he was still in Izuku's arms being carried.

"Yes baby?" Izuku asked, following where Eijiro went.

"Can I walk now?" Izuku thought about what his pup asked.

The Omega looked at Eijiro before looking back at his pup.

"Okay, but stay next to me." Katsuma nodded his head with a huge smile on his face.

Izuku stopped walking, looking up to see Eijiro also stopped walking.

Izuku let out a small growl, even though Eijiro was being nice to his pup and himself, but he still didn't trust the Prime Alpha.

The green eyed Omega bent down, letting Katsumas feet touch the ground, before letting go of him.

Izuku stood back up, letting his hand out to see if Katsuma wanted to hold his hand. And of course Katsuma took his dams hand.

"Mr. Kri-Krishima?" Katsuma asked the red head.

"Yeah buddy?"

"I don't like you." Katsuma said sternly.

Izuku let out a small giggle.

Eijiro stopped for a second, but he understood that Katsuma didn't know his so it was ok for the pup to not to like him yet.

"Don't worry buddy I understand that." Eijiro smiled at the pup, but then he looked at Izuku.

"Izuku, you know I can't let you go home. So Katsuma and you will be living in our mansion. You'll have your own room with Katsuma, unless Katsuma wants his own room then he can. But because you can't get clothes from your house, we'll take you two shopping." Eijiro said as he turned the corner where the van were.