Part 17

Hey, y'all so I'm kinda curious if anyone has questions for me.
It could be about anything really, except personally thing's of course.

So if you do have a question or two you can leave one here and I'll answer all of them :D >

If you don't have one that's also ok! Anyways have a great day, night, afternoon!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Third POV

Knock

Knock

Knock

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Mama...?" Katsumas tired voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

"...Mama I had a nightmare..." Katsuma sniffled.

Izuku quickly got off Katsuki, grabbing his shorts and t-shirt, putting them on before going to the door to open it.

When he opened it he was met with a teary eyes pup.

"Oh baby what's wrong?" Izuku bent down picking up the small pup.

"I had a nightmare... didn't you hear me say that..." Izuku giggled softly.

"Sorry baby..." Izuku walked back into his room, closing the door behind him before looking at his bed to see both Alphas laying down.

Katsuma looked over at the bed, before tilting his head.

"Mama... why are they here.." Katsuma eyed the Alphas.

"They... uh... They wanted to give me... some new bathroom oils..." Izuku said trying to make up an excuse.

"Hm... okay mama..."

Izuku let out a sigh, before smiling at his pup. He walked over to his bed, realising that there was the only room in the middle of the bed.

All because Eijiro was on one side of the bed whilst Katsuki was on the other side.
Izuku shook his head before crawling onto Eijiro, and straddling his waist, before leaning over to the free space in the bed, to place the now sleeping Katsuma into the bed.

Eijiro on the other hand was very red. As he could feel Izukus every movement.

Izuku then got off of the red-haired Alpha.

"Sorry about that..."

Eijiro shook his head, "so not at all it's ok.. but where are you going to sleep?"

Katsuki hummed, wanting to know as well.

"Oh, I'll just sleep on the floor. No big deal." Katsuki shook his head.

"No, just sleep on top of one of us." Izuku shook his head.

"No it's ok I'll sleep on the floor." Izuku nodded his head, before going over to the wardrobe, finding extra bedding.