Part 18

Third POV

"I'm marking what's mine." Denki smirked, whilst Hitoshi shook his head.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Katsuki growled, before Eijiro put his hand onto his arm.

"Calm down. Omegas tend to do that to other Omegas they feel a connection with." Eijiro said trying to calm down his boyfriend.

"Tch- yeah whatever." Katsuki said eyeing the now smirking Denki.

"Denki stop annoying him..." Hitoshi said with a sigh.

Denki pouted.

"Fine~" the blonde Omega said with a frown, but nonetheless snuggled back up to Izuku, slowly falling asleep.

Sero chuckled, as he started to sharpen knives.

After an hour of driving they finally made it to their destination.

Katsuki put his hand out the window, signalling the other Van to stop.
He then did another signal, telling everyone who was in the van to get their thing's ready.

Eijiro turned to the back.

"Ok Hanta wake up both Mina and Denki, Hitoshi, get the guns."

Both the Alphas nodded their heads.

Sero got up from his seat making his way over tot he blonde Omega and pink haired Beta.

He shook his girlfriend first, only to get a frown in reply.

"..go...away.." Sero shook his head with a chuckle.

"Ok then, no sex." With that Mina woke up.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO SEX?!" Everyone in the car laughed at the pink haired beta, except for the three who were still asleep.

"Don't worry baby, now get up and get your guns, I need to wake up Denki...who... seems to be holding on to Izuku..." Sero let out a small groan.

He then moved his way over to the blonde omega.

"Denki... Denki wake up..." nothing, not even a small groan or anything from the Omega.

"Tch- Hitoshis dying." Still nothing, leaving Hitoshis mouth open.

"Damn how rude..." Shinso said witht a small frown.

Sero then begun to think.

"Ah-! Izuku and Katsuma are getting shot!" With that Denki shot up.

"WHAT?!" The blonde Omega said looking around, before looking down to see both the greenette and blonde pup was still there.

Denki frowned, looking up at Sero.

"How. Fucking. Dare. You. Do. That. To. Me." Denki growled.

Sero then frowned back, trying to win the fight against the Omega.

"Oi." Eijiro said letting out threatening pheromones.

"If you two wake up Izu and Katsu, you're dead." Both Sero and Denki stopped growling, nodding their head at the red headed Alpha.