Part 33

- There will be a few time skips in this -

Third POV

- time skip to when the two alpha and omegas heat/rut was over -

Izuku groaned as the sunlight got in his eyes.

"Mmm.." Izuku then threw the bed covers over his face, making sure he blocked the sunlight from touching him.

The dam then felt a small tug forming from his waist, making him pull the covers off his head to see who was holding him.

Turns out it was Eijiro hugging him, Izuku then looked to see where Katsuki is. To his surprise, he thinks he might've gone blind that morning because he didn't even see the blonde prime alpha sleeping in front of him.

Izuku did a small 'oh' sound before slowly pulling the red-haired alphas arms off around his waist, before slowly sitting up.

He got out of the bed and made his way over to where the bathroom was. Right when he walked in, he looked at the mirror to see two mate marks.

His eyes widen.

'Oh crap, I forgot I went into heat because of them!' Izuku thought as he looked at himself in the mirror, looking at all the hickeys, and bite marks. He slowly brought his hand to his nape, feeling the mark.

He didn't realise this but he was purring.

He trailed his eyes down the rest of his body in the mirror, only to see he was butt naked.

"Oh.."

There was then a small knock that came to the bathroom door. Izuku turned his head to see Katsuki standing there.

"Hey.. are you alright?" The blonde male asked in a soft voice.

Izuku nodded his head as he slowly walked over to the male, stopping in front of him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.." Izuku then wrapped his small arms around the blonde's waist, nuzzling his head into the blonde's chest.

Izuku then slowly pulled away, looking down to see Katsuki was fully naked.

"Uwahh-! I-I'm sorry!" Izuku slapped his hands over his eyes, covering his eyes.

He then heard a chuckle, "Izuku it's fine, I don't mind if you stare at me."

Izuku scoffs.

"That seems pretty cocky, don't ya think?" The dam then laughed.

"I know, I was joking I promise." The omega hummed in reply.

Knock

Knock

Both the alpha and omega turn to the bathroom door, to see Eijiro there smiling.

"Good morning!" Izuku smiled at the cheerful redhead.

"Good morning Eijiro."