Part 28

Third POV

The omega and pup were now out the front of your cafe.

The bodyguards got out of the car, opening the car door for Izuku and Katsuma.

Izuku got out first before helping his pup out of the car.

"Mama can I go in now?!" Izuku giggled.

"Of course baby." With that Katsuma ran to the cafe, while Izuku walked.

One of the bodyguards went with Katsuma, while the other one was with Izuku.

"Katsuma is a lively one isn't he?" The bodyguard asked from beside him.

Izuku looked at the man.

"Yes, he is. And may I ask what your name is?"

"Oh yes of course! My name is Rikido Sato, and the other bodyguard that's with Katsuma is Tokoyami Fumikage. We're both Alphas, but I'm guessing you already knew that?" Izuku nodded his head to knowing their second genders.

"Ah yes, thank you for telling me your name, that will be so much easier for me. Would you like me to call you by your first or last name?" Sato smiled.

"You can just call me Sato, and you can call Tokoyami, Tokoyami." Izuku nodded his head with a smile.

"Okay thank you!"

Sato hummed with a smile.

They both made it to the cafe to see Ochako yelling at Tokoyami.

"OI WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY BABY AROUND LIKE THAT?!" Ochako said yelling at the poor bodyguard.

"O-Oh I'm sorry ma'am but I'm acting a bodyguard-"

"AH- I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!" Izuku from the back giggled as he watched his friend defend Katsuma.

"Ochako!" Straight away Ochako turned her attention to the smiling Izuku.

"IZUKU! oh my god, you would not believe this but- but this person was following Katsuma!" Izuku nodded his head with a laugh.

"Yes, I know that."

"What do you mean?!"

"He's a bodyguard."

Ochako then turned her gaze to Tokoyami.

"Hm, so you weren't lying."

"Yes ma'am." Ochako then smiled.

"Okay! I'm sorry for yelling at you, now you guys want any drinks before we go?"

Katsumas eyes sparked.

"Me! Yes!"

Everyone that was in the store watched as Ochako went from an angry auntie to a sweet auntie in seconds. They all found it funny but it gave them whiplash.

Izuku giggled.

"Yes please Ochako. What would you two like, since she already knows what Katsuma and I would order."

Sato and Tokoyami looked at each other before looking back at the dam.

"A black coffee would be good for me thank you," Tokoyami said looking at Ochako who nodded her head, writing it down onto a small notepad she has.

"Oh, I would like a latte please."

"Of course! Now it will be ready in a few minutes, and don't worry about paying it comes from Izukus tab." Bith the bodyguards looked towards Izuku who nodded his head with a smile.