Part 13

Third POV

"Some are for me?!" Katsuma said excitedly.

Izuku nodded his head with a wide smile.

"Yes baby, here let me get them for you." Izuku walked over to the bags to see around six bags for Katsuma and six for himself.

He went to pick up all six of them but Eijiro came over and picked them up for him with a sweet smile.

"You don't need to-"

"It's alright Izuku, I insist." Izuku nodded his head slowly.

The redhead then placed the bags in front of Katsuma.

"These are all for me?!" Izuku giggled, Eijiro and Katsuki smiled sweetly at the small pup.

"Yes baby, they're for you." Katsuma squealed with joy, running to his dam, wrapping his arms around the greenette.

"Thank you, mama!" Izukus shook his head with a smile.

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to buy them without their help." The Omega nudged his head towards Katsuki and Eijiro.

Katsuma turned his gaze to the two Alphas. The small pup glared at them for a minute before walking up to both of them with a frown.

"Thanks..." Katsuki smirked, whilst Eijiro smiled rubbing the boy's hair.

"Hope you like the thing's!" The pup nodded his head before going back to his dam.

"Can I open them now?!" Izuku nodded his head.

"Of course, here go sit on the bed while I give you the bags." The pup nodded his head with excitement.

Katsuma made his way to the bed of the dam, jumping up on top of it, crossing his legs happily, waiting for his dam to give him a bag.

Izuku looked at the bags grabbing the one with shoes in it.

"Here open this one!" Izuku smiled.

"Okay!" Katsuma upended you the bag to see three boxes.

He took out one of them opening up the top, to see a pair of shoes.

Katsumas eyes widened.

"Wow!" The pup said in awe.

Katsuma pulled the pair of shoes out of the box. They were red with white high tops.

"Mama I love these!" Izuku smiled.

"I'm glad. There's more Baby, have a look at those."

Katsuma then pulled out another box, opening it to see the same pair of shoes but with blue and white.

"Woah! Mama, I love these so much! Thank you!" Izuku giggled.

"Don't thank just me, thank Katsuki and Eijiro. And you can thank Denki and Mina later." Izuku smiled, letting out happy Omega pheromones.

Katsuma let out happy pup pheromones, looking over to the two Alphas who were smiling softly as they watched everything fold out.

Katsuma frowned slightly, before moving the bag off of his lap. He walked to the Alphas, staring up at them.

Both Katsuki and Eijiro looked down at the pup.

"Thanks..." Katsuma looked off to the side.

"Katsuma says it as you mean it," Izuku said sternly.

"Thank you." Izuku smiled at his pup.

"Good boy." Katsuma smiled, turning his head to his dam.