Part 19

Yall I may or may not have forgotten that there wasn't meant to be quirks in this story, but I ended up doing that last chapter 💀
So I'll be adding quirks into the story, but they don't use them a lot or I may just forget again, and it will end up having no quirks again 🤣
Sorry for the confusion if someone realised this 😅

Anyway on with the chapter :)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Third POV

"Hey! I said we're sorry you had to go through that! It was our fault!" Eijiro said from one side of Izukus bedroom door, whilst he and Katsuma were inside his room, laying in the bed.

"Go! Go away!" Izuku growled.

"Please Izuku! Katsuma! We promise it won't happen again!" Katsuki joined in.

"I said go away!" Izuku whined at the end.

Katsuma looked up to his dam, as he could smell the distressed pheromones.

"Mama... can we call auntie..." Izuku smiled a second later before nodding his head.

He grabbed his phone, unlocking it before dialling Urarakas phone number.

The dam then gave Katsuma the phone so he could press the green button.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello..?" A high pitch voice came through the phone.

"Auntie!" Katsuma squealed happily.

"Hey, Ura.." Izuku let out a small sigh.

"Oh my goodness! Izuku, Katsuma! Where have both of you been?! I haven't seen you since the ground zero Mafia broke into the bank!" Uraraka said in a worried tone.

Izuku smiled softly, before sighing.

"We're ok. I promise, hopefully, we can meet up soon..." Katsuma nodded his head.

"Yeah! I wanna see auntie!"

"We can meet up once I find out where you both are! But please tell me they didn't kidnap both of you!"

"We're safe... I promise..." Katsuma looked up to his dam with a pout.

"Yes, baby?"

"I-I'm hungry..." Izuku nodded his head.

'Makes sense it's now eight-forty three in the morning.' Izuku thought to himself.

"Ok baby, I'll go out and get you some food. Stay on the call with auntie until she needs to leave." Katsuma nodded his head.

"Okay, mama!"

"Good boy." Izuku kissed the top of Katsumas head.

Izuku got up from his bed, walking over to the door, opening it. He stepped out of the room, closing the door behind himself.

He walked down the hall quietly, before he felt arms wrap around his waist.

The dam sniffed the air, smelling a soft lemon scent.

It was Denki.

"Hey Izu!" Denki said nuzzling the back of Izukus neck, where he left a hickey.

"Hello, Denki..." Denki could smell the distress coming off the other Omega.