Part 10

Third POV

"Awweee~," Both Mina and Denki said in 'awe.'

Hitoshi then smacked the back of their heads.

"Leave them alone!" Both the Beta and Omega giggled before liking back to looking at the shoes.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

- over with Izuku and the two Prime Alphas -

"..what do you guys think of this top and pants..?" Izuku said looking up at the Prime Alphas, as they looked down at him.

"Those looks nice! They would match little Katsumas eyes!" Eijiro said smiling.

"Yeah, what he said," Katsuki said nudging his head towards his boyfriend.

Izuku lets out a light giggle.

"Okay..what about these?" Izuku grabbed another pair of clothing.

"I like those a lot, they're very cute," Katsuki said with a nod.

"I agree with Kat." Izuku smiled lightly.

"Okay." Izuku then continues to look at the clothing.

Eijiro and Katsuki looked at each other, seeing at both of them now have pink cheeks, from how cute Izuku is, and how soft-spoken he is.

Izuku turned back around to see both Alphas with pink faces.

"Are you two alright?!" Izuku asked with worry one his voice.

He brought his hand up to the Alphas foreheads, seeing if it was hot.

"We're ok Izuku, we promise," Katsuki said lighting grabbing Izukus small hand in his large hand, as Eijiro did the same.

"Okay.." Izuku softly said.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku then proceeded to look through different clothing for Katsuma, that was until he heard Mina and Denki.

"Izu~ what size is little Katsuma?" Izuku tilted his head.

"He's around size 4-5 in kids." { Y'all idk if that seems big, but if it does let's all portend it's small }

"Okay!" Mina and Denki then looked at one another, before grabbing a pair of shoes in Katsumas size.

"Hito~ carry these please?~," Denki asked his Alpha.

"I thought you were grabbing one pair?"

"Well~ we want Katsuma to be spoiled just like Izuku deserves to be spoiled."

"So.. how many pairs are you planning on getting?"

Both the Beta and Omega looked at each other.

"Uhm... like ten pairs," Mina said nodding her head.

"What?! Ten pairs?!" Both Denki and Mina nodded their heads.

"Yes of course, but don't worry we're going to buy Izuku some clothing and shoes next as well!" Both of the best friends giggled.