Part 20

Third POV

"He left after raping me!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

When those five words were shouted, both of the Alphas froze, before letting out angry pheromones.

"HE DID WHAT?!" Katsuki yelled with a growl.

"Katsuki calm down," Eijiro said trying to be calm even though you could smell the anger coming off of him.

"Izu, baby, could you please tell us what happened..? If that isn't hard for you?" Eijiro looked at Izuku who was now crying.

"H-Hey! Please don't cry, it's ok!" Izuku shook his head.

"N-No it's not o-ok! I couldn't e-even p-protect m-myself!" The dam cried out.

Both the Alphas then made their way over to the Omega, before wrapping their large arms around him.

"Take your time baby.." Katsuki hushed Izuku softly.

After a couple of minutes, Izuku calmed down a little bit.

"O-Ok.. so when I was younger, I had a boyfriend and a horrible mother and father.." Eijiro and Katsuki nodded their heads, waiting for Izuku to continue.

"Uh-Uhm... they both abused me... A-And they gave my boyfriend at the time to have sex with m-me...even though he knew I wasn't ready for that..." Izuku stayed quiet for a minute, to see if the two prime Alphas were going to say something, but they didn't as they were waiting for Izuku to continue again.

The dam let out a sigh before sniffling.

"... I ended up getting pregnant with his pup... that's how Katsuma is here... Uhm but... w-when I told him I was pregnant... he told me that he didn't want the pup and that he was going to break up with me... so he did. Uhm but... when I told my mother and father... they abandoned me..."

Izuku took a small breather before continuing again.

"...I ended up telling one of my teachers who I love very dearly... about what happened... and he adopted me, and helped me with my pregnancy along with his husband..." Izuku sighed happily, as he smiled.

"I then went to court, to win against my ex parents... I won.. which was relieving.."

After a couple of minutes both the Alphas started kissing Izuku all over.

"You're so strong, baby," Eijiro said kissing Izukus shoulder.

"So perfect," Katsuki smirked kissing his cheek.

Izuku purred unknowingly.

Hearing the Omega purr melted both of the Alphas hearts. They wanted to always be able to hear the purrs of the Omega.

Katsuki then pulled away from the Omega who was now letting out happy Omegan pheromones. He grabbed both of the plates, placing them in front of Izuku.

"Would you like us to help you take the food to your room? Or would you like to take it yourself, baby?" Katsuki asked the Omega softly.