Part 27

Third POV

Izuku made his way downstairs after getting changed.

While he was going down the stairs he smelt the clothing he was given. It smelt just like Katsuki and Eijiro which he liked a lot.

It made his inner omega happy.

When he made it down the staircase he went straight towards the kitchen to see Eijiro making some food while Katsuki was sitting at the island on his phone.

Both the Alphas turned their gazes towards the kitchen door when they smelt Izukus scent enter the room.

Eijiro smiled sweetly at the omega, while Katsuki stared at the omega lovingly.

"Hey Izu," Katsuki said softly.

Izuku smiled at the alpha.

"Hi.." Both of the alphas hearts fluttered at the small omegan damn spoke softly.

"Are you hungry baby?" Eijiro asked as he just finished making breakfast.

"Mhm.."

"Good, here come sit," Eijiro said motioning towards the seat next to Katsuki.

"Okay..." Izuku went towards Katsuki, as the blonde Alpha pulled out the chair next to him for the dam to sit in.

"Thank you.."

Izuku says in the chair as the red-haired alpha set the plate of food in front of the dam.

"ooo~ This look really good!" Izuku said looking at Eijiro.

"Yeah? We'll try it, I hope it tastes as good as it looks." Izuku nodded his head, taking a bite of the food.

"Mmm~!" Izuku moaned at the taste.

"Is it good?" Katsuki asked from beside Izuku.

The omega nodded his head.

"I'm glad. Now we do need to let you know that we have a mission later on today, if you want you may go out with Katsuma but you have to bring bodyguards." Izuku hummed.

"Okay... uhm dont get hurt please.." Izuku asked with a soft tone, while both alphas stared at the omega with small smiles, knowing they can't promise the dam that they won't get hurt.

"Of course Izu, we'll try.." Katsuki said from beside the Omega.

"No, you promise you won't get hurt." Izuku frowned.

Both the alphas felt a ping in their chest. They both let out a sigh before promising they won't get hurt.

Izuku then smiled again.

"Good!" The dam then continued to eat while both the alphas has coffee and went on their phones.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Everyone in the Mafia group has now left the mansion, making their way to their next mission.

While Izuku was at the very large house with Katsuma and bodyguards.

While the Mafia group was gone Izuku let Katsuma use his phone to talk to Ochako. They ended up making some plans for the day.

Izuku, Katsuma and Ochako were going to go to the amusement park, in a couple of hours. So the dam told Ochako to meet them at the cafe she works at.

Right now Izuku is helping Katsuma bathe.

The omega put some shampoo into the pups hair, running his fingers through the blonde locks.