Part 2

Third POV

But since Izuku got distracted on taking care of his pup, he didn't realise someone was with them...

The unknown person came beside the Omega and pup, slowly reaching his hand out to the Omega. Only for the Omega to turn his head towards their hand, trying to bite it to protect himself and the pup.

Izuku growled to the unknown person.

But that was until Izuku smelt the scent of an Alpha... a Prime Alpha.

Izuku started to worry, trying to move away from the Alpha, with the now crying pup in his arms.

The Omega looked back to the person to see they were wearing all black just like the Mafia people were.

That's when Izuku saw the gun.

Izuku shivered, before shielding his pup away from the man, so he would be hurt first and not his pup.

"Mama...I-I'm scared!" Izuku cooed to his pup.

"Shh it's okay, keep your eyes on me okay.." Izuku said softly, as his voice wavered.

The person started to walk closer to the Omega. Not caring as their hand nearly got bitten.

"Hey... are you two ok..?" A person with a low soft voice asked.

Izuku growled out, not wanting to answer as he was scared. He was scared Katsuma and him would get hurt if he were to answer.

"...I won't hurt you...I promise.." Izuku thought about it for a second, before lifting his head, slowly turning it towards the person in back. But still making sure to hide his pup from the unknown person.

When Izuku looked at the person. His eyes widened, as he could see the mans face. They had yellow amber like eyes, Blonde hair with a black lightning bolt going through it.

"Hey are you alright..?" The unknown man tried to reach out to the Omega again, only for Izuku to try and bite their hand again.

The guys sighed before talking through an ear peace.

"Yeah, uh there's an Omega in an alleyway i'm in. He won't let me get close to him. He's on the ground carefully watching me as i'm speaking to you right now.." the Blonde male said through the ear peace.

"Where's your location?" The person from the other side of the ear peace asked in a soft tone.

"I'm on xxx street. To the left side of the street there will be an alleyway. I'll be in there."

The person from the other side said an 'Ok,' before telling the Blonde person they were on their way.

The Blonde male looked at Izuku Who started to let out threatening pheromones.

"Hey hey...it's ok, I promise I won't hurt you.." they tried to get closer, but Izuku shuffled himself away from the male.

Izuku looked down at his pup, to see him holding onto his for dear life. The Omega also saw tears still spilling out of his pups eyes.

Izuku quickly looked back at the male, to make sure he wouldn't come closer to him or his pup.

Izuku growled warningly, before giving gentle kisses to his pup.